rs3 pro Roll axis shakes
8896 97 2023-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

anaka Posted at 12-6 03:04
Hey Susan it's been almost one year now with this issue... you have to push the development team to fix it

it's not my issue only... all the customers have the same issue, you are just ignoring us!!

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. Because the vibration in your case tends to happen in your usage scenario. Currently, it is still recommended that users start with shock absorption to reduce the vibration transmitted to the gimbal as much as possible to improve the stability of the gimbal. We are sorry that we have not received the further information about the optimization of the scenario as shown in your video. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

UNKNOWNDJI Posted at 12-7 07:27
I am facing a similar issue. The DJI RS3 PRO is not stable. I also have the RS2 with me and tested it out for comparison, and I could clearly see that the RS3 stabilization is shakier. The DJI team is not providing any solutions to customers; this is a significant issue. The specifications they provided upon release have proven to be false, and many users will agree. A lot of professionals have faced issues with their jobs including myself.

We need to take action. A lawsuit might be the answer.

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell me the specific usage scenario and provide a sample video of your issue for me to check it further? We will check and see if we can provide further suggestion for you.
If you had reported the issue to our support previously, you can provide the reference number to me, I will check it in our system.
2023-12-8
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 12-8 01:29
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. Because the vibration in your case tends to happen in your usage scenario. Currently, it is still recommended that users start with shock absorption to reduce the vibration transmitted to the gimbal as much as possible to improve the stability of the gimbal. We are sorry that we have not received the further information about the optimization of the scenario as shown in your video. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
are you kidding me? it's one year that i provide all the proofs possible that it's your product that is not working well! you admitted as well that the gimbal needs improvements! and now you come back again telling me that it's my particular scenario? you did forgot one year of calm and patient messages where i did follow all you suggestions and nothing did work at all!

your product is crap! it's way far to be professional!

reading your reply i start to think that you are not human... are you a kind of bot? an automatic reply software or similar? you don't give me any human response and now you are starting again with those automatic replies telling ever the same bull...... we are wasting our time here!!

fix this piece of crap that you call PROFESSIONAL gimbal and do it once for all!

IT IS NOT MY SCENARIO IT IS THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEM FOR EVERYBODY HERE! YOUR GIMBAL SHAKES AND WOBBLES ALSO IF I PUT IT ON A TRIPOD WITH VERY SMALL MOVES BUT YOU KEEP TELLING ME THAT IT'S MY FAULT
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

anaka Posted at 12-8 02:15
are you kidding me? it's one year that i provide all the proofs possible that it's your product that is not working well! you admitted as well that the gimbal needs improvements! and now you come back again telling me that it's my particular scenario? you did forgot one year of calm and patient messages where i did follow all you suggestions and nothing did work at all!

your product is crap! it's way far to be professional!

I am deeply sorry if there is any misunderstanding. I confirmed with you whether the gimbal is working fine if you hold the gimbal in hand and you confirmed that the gimbal is working fine.
I am sorry if it also vibrates in other scenarios. If it is still convenient, you may provide me with a video of the gimbal vibrating in another scenario.
Or, if there is an assumption of the gimbal hardware issue, you may send it back to us for a further diagnosis. You can start an online repair case here https://www.dji.com/support/repair
2023-12-8
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 12-8 06:07
I am deeply sorry if there is any misunderstanding. I confirmed with you whether the gimbal is working fine if you hold the gimbal in hand and you confirmed that the gimbal is working fine.
I am sorry if it also vibrates in other scenarios. If it is still convenient, you may provide me with a video of the gimbal vibrating in another scenario.
Or, if there is an assumption of the gimbal hardware issue, you may send it back to us for a further diagnosis. You can start an online repair case here https://www.dji.com/support/repair

It Is not working fine also on a tripod with very small motion!

there is a video that shows the issue very well and i did she it several times in this thread and that is the issue to fix

it's the algorithm of the stabilization the problem not the hardware, your team have to improve the firmware and have a good stabilization, a good dead band, a good and stable result, it is not me only it is EVERYBODY that suffers of this issue, the final products shaky results

this is the proof that also in super good conditions the GIMBAL IS THE PROBLEM!!

this issue generates all the shaky results, Is It clear or not?

FIX THIS ISSUE ! YOU HAVE TO WORK ON THE FIRMWARE YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE THE STABILIZATION ALGORITHM YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT STABLE FINALLY

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT WITH THE BIGGER MODELS OF RONIN THE STABILIZATION IS GOOD AND WITH THE RONIN-S WE HAVE SHAKING VIDEOS AND I KEEP POSTING PROOFS OF YOUR FAILURE AND SHARING THIS VIDEO BUT YOU IGNORE IT
2023-12-8
Use props
UNKNOWNDJI
lvl.2
Australia

Here is my dji rs3 pro and dji rs2

I will upload the video tomorrow showing how shaky the gimbal is.
2023-12-8
Use props
UNKNOWNDJI
lvl.2
Australia

Stop wasting our time. We are getting tired of this.

We have provided enough information.

Provide us new firmware update or a replacement as it could be batch issues.  

Also, provide us us the contact details of the DJI Headquarter.

2023-12-8
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

Hey unknowdji this is one more issue.... if you don't reply to a message from Susan they don't read anything and don't reply

i ever have to do so to force Susan to reply or you can stay months waiting for an answer that will never arrive

this is not a customer care... it's a kind of tap to lock customers and don't provide any real assistance

once they sell the crap they don't care anymore
2023-12-10
Use props
UNKNOWNDJI
lvl.2
Australia

anaka Posted at 12-10 02:06
Hey unknowdji this is one more issue.... if you don't reply to a message from Susan they don't read anything and don't reply

i ever have to do so to force Susan to reply or you can stay months waiting for an answer that will never arrive

this is not acceptable..

I am gonna upload a sample video

It's not going to work, we need to contact the headquarter
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

anaka Posted at 12-8 06:18
It Is not working fine also on a tripod with very small motion!

there is a video that shows the issue very well and i did she it several times in this thread and that is the issue to fix

Sorry for the delay. For this video you mentioned, the parameter adjustment strategies are different. Zhiyun's follow speed is at full, but DJI RS 3 PRO is not. If you want to move the gimbal slightly and keep the gimbal stationary, you may set the dead zone as large as possible.

If you would love the gimbal to not follow the movement at all. You may also try to press and hold the trigger to enter the locked mode for shooting. *After long pressing the trigger, the screen will display tap to keep locked, you may use it and it will remain locked.
2023-12-10
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 12-10 19:01
Sorry for the delay. For this video you mentioned, the parameter adjustment strategies are different. Zhiyun's follow speed is at full, but DJI RS 3 PRO is not. If you want to move the gimbal slightly and keep the gimbal stationary, you may set the dead zone as large as possible.

If you would love the gimbal to not follow the movement at all. You may also try to press and hold the trigger to enter the locked mode for shooting. *After long pressing the trigger, the screen will display tap to keep locked, you may use it and it will remain locked.
hi Susan your information is wrong

the dead band is not meant to cover the errors of your firmware... is meant to adjust the reaction times of the gimbal in different scenarios

this means that in that scenario... on a tripod.. if i need to rise the dead band to maximum to have some kind of decent stabilization YOUR GIMBAL IS NOW WORKING!!

stop doing this to us!

YOU HAVE TO FIX THE GIMBAL SOFTWARE!! IT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL!
YOU ARE EATING OUT TIME AND MONEY!

FIX THE FIRMWARE AND STOP GIVING US USELESS SOLUTIONS BECAUSE WE ALREADY DID TRY ALL THEM AND THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS ON THE TABLE IS THAT YOUR GIMBAL IS CRAP IN STABILIZATION!! YOU DID SELL TO US SOMETHING NOT WORKING

IT'S NOT WORKING IN PERFECT CONDITIONS... IT CAN'T WORK IN STRESSED CONDITIONS!

STOP WASTING OUR TIME AND FIX THE FIRMWARE!

WE GAVE YOU GOOD MONEY... NOT PARTIALLY WORKING MONEY... YOU HAVE TO GIVE US A GOOD WORKING GIMBAL! BUT YOUR ARE JUST IGNORING US AND OUR PROBLEM
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

UNKNOWNDJI Posted at 12-8 06:26
Here is my dji rs3 pro and dji rs2

[view_image]

Please keep us updated with the video. If you would love to send the video to us via email, you can send it to support@dji.com. Thank you.
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

anaka Posted at 12-11 01:22
hi Susan your information is wrong

the dead band is not meant to cover the errors of your firmware... is meant to adjust the reaction times of the gimbal in different scenarios

I am sorry for any issues, I understand your feeling and I hope to be able to solve this for you. May I know if you have tried setting the deadband to a higher value as suggestion?
We appreciate your support of DJI otherwise you will not keep following this issue. We can feel your concern and enthusiasm for us. I would like to thank you for allowing us to try to improve the product. I understand that you would love to receive a concrete answer and I will not hesitate to tell you if I can. Yet, I am not able to promise you whether there is a coming firmware solving the issue you mentioned as I have not received further optimization on this case and I will not give you false information. However, please believe that your feedback is important to us and I will keep forwarding your feedback to our engineers. I appreciate your feedback, and if you have further request, please let me know, I will do my best.
2023-12-11
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 12-11 04:02
I am sorry for any issues, I understand your feeling and I hope to be able to solve this for you. May I know if you have tried setting the deadband to a higher value as suggestion?
We appreciate your support of DJI otherwise you will not keep following this issue. We can feel your concern and enthusiasm for us. I would like to thank you for allowing us to try to improve the product. I understand that you would love to receive a concrete answer and I will not hesitate to tell you if I can. Yet, I am not able to promise you whether there is a coming firmware solving the issue you mentioned as I have not received further optimization on this case and I will not give you false information. However, please believe that your feedback is important to us and I will keep forwarding your feedback to our engineers. I appreciate your feedback, and if you have further request, please let me know, I will do my best.

Yes Susan i raised the dead band and of course it does something but the shaky problem is just a bit smaller... is not resolved at all and that's what i mean when i insist on posting that YouTube test on tripod

the stabilization have to be good also with small dead band... especially in a so perfect condition like the one on tripod shown in the video

if stabilization fails there will fail on any other scenario.. also if i hold the GIMBAL with my hands...i see that there are still some shakes

i also have a steadycam system and i did test the gimbal on it and the shakes are still there

so whatever i did try didn't work

if i do the same tests with my old custom made gimbal with AlexMos software none of those problems happen

now you have my feedback, the feedback of other professional users, all the proofs and tests that you did request were done without any improvement

what do you need more to understand that this product is not ready for a professional job?
FIX IT
2023-12-11
Use props
Vitor G.D.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70499 ft
Brazil

Sorry to say that I have the same problem and they responded the same way: without solution.
4-14 20:38
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

Vitor G.D. Posted at 4-14 20:38
Sorry to say that I have the same problem and they responded the same way: without solution.

Hi Victor

they don't give a s....t about this situation...they keep trying to sell the product as a good and professional tool when it is just a crap toy

it's more than one year now that i produce all the proofs that the product is defective and bad coded in the algorithm and they keep joking us

plus all the other issues i read about other parts of the gimbal on the forum....and nothimg changes and no new firmware is released

this is my first and last time i give moeny to dji
4-22 06:14
Use props
Magic Film
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I'm having the same problem here. bmpcc6k with sigma 18-35, Meike sinema lens. I have used RS2 and RS3 Pro, but the problem remains the same. But it performed very well on the first generation Ronin S. It's been a few years since I raised this issue and I still don't see a resolution. I think this is a problem with the algorithm, which is not friendly to cameras with wider bodies like bmpcc. Today I ordered Ronin RS4 pro, I will test whether this problem is solved.
4-22 09:37
Use props
anaka
lvl.3
Germany

Magic Film Posted at 4-22 09:37
I'm having the same problem here. bmpcc6k with sigma 18-35, Meike sinema lens. I have used RS2 and RS3 Pro, but the problem remains the same. But it performed very well on the first generation Ronin S. It's been a few years since I raised this issue and I still don't see a resolution. I think this is a problem with the algorithm, which is not friendly to cameras with wider bodies like bmpcc. Today I ordered Ronin RS4 pro, I will test whether this problem is solved.

i agree with you...it is a software problem..not hardware

but they keep ignoring it and keep telling us that we are the problem

any setup and direction form them to fix the issue is totally useless, they have to write a new algorithm but they have no intention at all to do it...they just keep releasing new models and ignoring cutomers

they deserve a ... storm on any platoform possible until they fix it....when i pay i give them real money....not crap moeny
4-23 08:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules