Dji Mavic Pro signal issue
847 3 2023-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVSweDrone
New

Sweden

Hello !

I have a mavic pro, but it is flashing yellow, like there's no RC signal between the drone and controller, but i have live feed from the camera, and i can change the camera settings from the controller, so clearly they are communicating ? i have all the latest firmware updates, ive been struggeling with this for 10H staight now, and I cant get it to work, i have de DJI assistant app, i have set the drone bak to factory setting, and tried all the firmwares. still same problem, i have linked the kontroller with the drone 5 times. and it binds directly and i have camera feed, but the RC signal symbol on the controller just keeps rolling around, like theres no signal between them, i have changed the cables between RC and phone 4 times, and change phone 2 times, everytime im trying to calibrate the IMU its only pops up (disconected) and nothing happens, so i cant fly it.. please what is wrong?
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you received on the DJI GO 4 app? Can you please take a screenshot of it and send it to us? In addition, did the issue also happens if you bring your aircraft outdoors? You may also try to connect your remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh also the firmware to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-21
Use props
FPVSweDrone
New

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-21 19:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you received on the DJI GO 4 app? Can you please take a screenshot of it and send it to us? In addition, did the issue also happens if you bring your aircraft outdoors? You may also try to connect your remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh also the firmware to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for fast response, I got out and away from houses and all the wifi interferences in the city, but the problem was still there, but when we put our phones in airplane mode, and after a while the signal got strong. and we could take off and fly, but its very very sensitiv for mag fields and other stuff like wifi, even got a warning for mag field interference when we put the drone on top of the car.
Now im gonna do a IMU calibration and se if it gets better.  
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FPVSweDrone Posted at 1-22 05:49
Thank you for fast response, I got out and away from houses and all the wifi interferences in the city, but the problem was still there, but when we put our phones in airplane mode, and after a while the signal got strong. and we could take off and fly, but its very very sensitiv for mag fields and other stuff like wifi, even got a warning for mag field interference when we put the drone on top of the car.
Now im gonna do a IMU calibration and se if it gets better.

Thank you for your response. It is recommended to turn on the airplane mode on your mobile device when flying to lessen the interference like receiving calls and text messages while flying. You may also try to perform a firmware update for your aircraft and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software then re-link then to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules