no sound from recorded clips
2326 8 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

Hello I just got the osmo action 2, bought from amazon wharehouse at good price. May be there is problem with it though (this is the reason of good price? )
The clips i record don't have any sound. I recorded several clips, connected the cam to pc, playback the file..no audio form the video. I can hear a background noise but no audio. For what i have seen there are no option to enable disbale the mic..or similar thing. I also have performed a factory reset...should i think the camera is broken?
thanks
2023-1-22
Use props
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

update: i am blowing strong (with my mouth) inside the mic hole, and looks som,ehting change..i can hear the low noise and now even some speech..goes and come. At this point i would defintely say it has a issue. Don't know if i can sort it by blowing or similar, or much better send back the camera
2023-1-22
Use props
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

i have found the same exact thing in another post
https://youtu.be/zaGHpRWNTDM

if i blow after that seems to work. then after a while again noise
2023-1-22
Use props
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

also i hav enoticed that other than audio on/off don't have any sound settings..don't kno wif it normal
I have the powercombo
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-1-22
Use props
stefanocps
lvl.1

Italy

mmm this doesn't help to this cam reliability..i'm thinking to send it back to amazon instead..too many issues withs this cam, starting with heat problem...
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

stefanocps Posted at 1-23 06:51
mmm this doesn't help to this cam reliability..i'm thinking to send it back to amazon instead..too many issues withs this cam, starting with heat problem...

We totally understand your frustration, stefano. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_9cTX06EThGy0
New

Germany

hi there, I recently bought a dji Osmo Action 4 standard camera but when I recorded a video appear to me that the video has no sound then I started to record many videos and I was screaming in those videos but there are still no sounds on that videos! any ideas.
Thanks in advance
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9cTX06EThGy0 Posted at 8-12 22:44
hi there, I recently bought a dji Osmo Action 4 standard camera but when I recorded a video appear to me that the video has no sound then I started to record many videos and I was screaming in those videos but there are still no sounds on that videos! any ideas.
Thanks in advance

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you please follow the troubleshooting below and tell us your feedback?
1. Please record in different modes and see whether the issue occurs in all modes.
2. May we know if you play back the videos in the camera or on mobile devices/computers?
3. Please check if the microphones were covered by something.
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules