2619 23 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneAirly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2082818 ft
Poland

On my DJI RC I cant save any waypoints.

After clicking "save and exit" my current waypoints doesnt dissapear - and in history I cant see any data.

DJI, common, I waste my time!!!! I cant work for my client.
On my DJI RC-N1 (standard controller) new FlyApp 1.9.1 crashed before I put second waypoint!!!

I have the newest firmware! Don't be fooled by the photo - I tried to record when the drone was on the fly and then when it was turned off again.

IMG_20230122_125057_a3.jpg
IMG_20230122_125057_a4.jpg
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the first problem with DJI RC, we will confirm it with the relevant team asap.
As for your second problem with DJI RC-N1, please don't worry, we are working on this problem and you can pay attention to the app update.
Thank you for your patience in advance.

2023-1-22
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have experienced this also on the DJI RC but not the DJI RC Pro.  Before I got the pro I had about 12 missions saved but it would not save anymore and I kept getting the exit prompt but would not save any new missions no matter if I started over or not.  It feels like there’s a software limit on how many missions you can make but I tried deleting old ones and it still wouldn’t save new missions.  Pretty frustrating if you intend on flying the same waypoint at different times or need to switch a battery in between missions.
2023-1-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Just a thought, instead of "Save and Exit", have you tried opening the library and saving it from there?
2023-1-24
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-24 08:38
Just a thought, instead of "Save and Exit", have you tried opening the library and saving it from there?

I always do it like this and up to now never had any problems. I only use save and exit if I change something in the already saved mission.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply. Our engineer would like to know the below information, could you please let us know? Then we will ask our engineer to check it asap and keep you updated:
1. May we know the App version and the firmware version of your aircraft?
2. May we confirm whether the issue occurs when you create a new task or edit the previous task?
3. How about tapping "Save" in the Mission Library? Can it be stored? You may also check whether the storage room is enough.
Thanks in advance.
2023-1-24
Use props
fans933c556e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here with the RC Pro. Latest firmware on Drone and controller.  Latest Fly update.
2023-1-24
Use props
droneAirly
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-24 16:56
Update:
Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply. Our engineer would like to know the below information, could you please let us know? Then we will ask our engineer to check it asap and keep you updated:

The newest version fw on a drone, controller, app 1.9.1 etc.

dji_fw.jpg

I cant save everywhere... when I tap "waypoint" icon again and I see info about possibility to lost data... I send you this alert on the screen.... save doesnt work. I tried also after disconnecting dron with RC and the same.

It was strange, that after my mission in waypoint mode (go... fly....) I hadnt see any info about mission saving and no data in history

2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

droneAirly Posted at 1-25 00:06
The newest version fw on a drone, controller, app 1.9.1 etc.

[view_image]

Thank you very much for your update.
To better help you with this problem, we have sent you a PM, could you please check it?
Thanks in advance.
2023-1-25
Use props
droneAirly
lvl.2
Poland

As I mentioned earlier, on the smartphone waypoint doesnt work - FlyApp is crashed.
In this topic I wrote about... DJI RC controller with builded screen. Waypoint mission is possible but without saving options! Everywhere.
2023-1-25
Use props
Fx8d
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-25 01:43
Thank you very much for your update.
To better help you with this problem, we have sent you a PM, could you please check it?
Thanks in advance.

I am having trouble as well....please include me in the PM
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

droneAirly Posted at 1-25 02:50
As I mentioned earlier, on the smartphone waypoint doesnt work - FlyApp is crashed.
In this topic I wrote about... DJI RC controller with builded screen. Waypoint mission is possible but without saving options! Everywhere.

Thanks for your update, we are sincerely sorry for this problem and we will ask the relevant team to check it asap. And we have replied to your question via PM as well, could you please check it?
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fx8d Posted at 1-25 07:47

Hi, there. If you meet this problem, could you please send us the following details so that we can check it asap and offer better assistance:
1. May we know the App version and the firmware version of your aircraft? And could you please send us the app log as well?
2. May we confirm whether the issue occurs when you create a new task or edit the previous task?
3. How about tapping "Save" in the Mission Library? Can it be stored? You may also check whether the storage room is enough.
4. How much storage room is left?
5. We would like to have a detailed procedure you did before and after clicking "Save and Exit". Would you mind sending us a related video?
6. Does restarting the app resolves the issue?
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fx8d Posted at 1-25 07:47

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
May I confirm if your problem is resolved now?
If not, could you please check the details on floor #16 and keep us updated?
Then we can provide it to our engineer and ask them to check it asap.
Thank you in advance.
2023-1-27
Use props
JAN R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 841286 ft
Germany

There is no save command in the library.
Same Problem. Very frustrating, wasted a lot of time. Have do to it again.
Sometimes it worked. Sometimes not.
Mavic 3 Cine. Rc Pro.
2023-1-27
Use props
Fx8d
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-27 01:26
Hi, there. If you meet this problem, could you please send us the following details so that we can check it asap and offer better assistance:
1. May we know the App version and the firmware version of your aircraft? And could you please send us the app log as well?

1.App version: 1.9.1
Aircraft version: 01.00.1000
RC Firmware Version: 03.01.1200

2. It occurs when attempting to save any waypoint mission regardless of how many waypoints I create.

3. I have tried tapping the page icon to show me the mission then hit save but there is no mission to save.  I have also tried closing out of waypoints and it offers to "Save and Exit"...when I hit that nothing happens.

4. there is 12gb of internal storage available as well as a 16gb micro SD card.

5. explained above

6. Restarting solves nothing

2023-1-27
Use props
gavinj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 485696 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having the same issue.  Just updated firmware and am hoping that fixes it
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fx8d Posted at 1-27 20:05
1.App version: 1.9.1
Aircraft version: 01.00.1000
RC Firmware Version: 03.01.1200

Hi, there. Thank you very much for your update. If possible, could you please send us the app log as well? And may we know if you load a map before? If not, could you please try it and see if this problem can be resolved? Please keep us updated on your issue. Thanks again in advance.
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gavinj Posted at 1-30 12:36
Having the same issue.  Just updated firmware and am hoping that fixes it

hello. May we know if your problem still exists?
May we know if you have loaded the map before? If not, could you please try it and see if it helps you with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
2023-2-1
Use props
gavinj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 485696 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-1 02:39
hello. May we know if your problem still exists?
May we know if you have loaded the map before? If not, could you please try it and see if it helps you with this issue?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, as of an hour ago I still am
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gavinj Posted at 2-6 10:32
Yes, as of an hour ago I still am

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply, our engineers have found the issue and it is because the map in the DJI RC was not loaded correctly during the mission. Therefore, please connect to the internet and try to load the map in the corresponding area before you fly, or download the map first and see if the issue is solved. Please make sure there are pictures on the map.
Please keep us updated if you still meet any problems.
2023-2-6
Use props
joelschatgmail.com
lvl.1

Canada

I was having issues with it not being saved. Once I connected to my phones hotspot, and kept the mini map open the whole time, it started working for me.
2023-2-14
Use props
Mikedrone1
New

United States

Having the same issues …plenty of storage.. save and exit , nothing happens. I have the latest updates on RC Pro and Maverick Cine.  Been working on it all day, must be firmware issue.
2023-2-18
Use props
El Chiki
lvl.1

United States

I have also had the same problem today with my DJI RC Pro and mavic 3- Impossible to save my waypoints
2023-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules