2843 12 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
podmed2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1479600 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,I have lost one of the antennas for the Goggles 2. I cannot find a replacement anywhere online. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you.

Lost Antenna

Lost Antenna
2023-1-22
Use props
fans17c4995b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18832116 ft
  • >>>
United States

you need to contact support to purchase i would think.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, podmed2. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, these antennas are currently not available in DJI Online Store. Please contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support so that they can help you order one. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-22
Use props
L3thalB3ard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379442 ft
United States

Did you ever get this sorted? I just lost one also
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

L3thalB3ard@gmail.com Posted at 1-31 21:23
Did you ever get this sorted? I just lost one also

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about that. Kindly refer to DJI Gamora's suggestions in post #3. You may also check for availability from the DJI Retail Stores near you. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-31
Use props
fans56cbe13f
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

How can I order a pair of goggles 2 antenna in Brazil? I lost mine too
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans56cbe13f Posted at 6-4 04:58
How can I order a pair of goggles 2 antenna in Brazil? I lost mine too

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may check out our official retail store in your current region here. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Did you ever get this sorted? I just lost one also
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ro_walker Posted at 6-8 17:38
Did you ever get this sorted? I just lost one also

Hi there. ro_walker. Please refer to the response of DJI Diana (link provided) above about checking out the official retail stores available in your region. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
Props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

Add me to the several (hundred?) who have lost one antenna for the Goggles 2. The antennas pop off extremely easy and they are very small and light so of course they will get lost. DJI needs to produce enough extra of these to offer easy replacements for people who have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on these goggles. If offered, I would buy a minimum of 4 extras for use going forward. I would think that DJI would have anticipated this problem and at the very least made them available as another profit generator. Today is June 27, 2023 as as of this date, my goggles 2 are bricked which means 4 of my 7 drones that depended on them are also bricked. This is very frustrating!
2023-6-27
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-22 03:04
Hi there. ro_walker. Please refer to the response of DJI Diana (link provided) above about checking out the official retail stores available in your region. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Tks
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-6
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-6 00:17
You are most welcome. Have a nice day ahead!

2023-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules