Where to post Mini 3 pro messages?
579 3 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4b89104f
lvl.2
United States

Where is the proper place to post messages concerning the Mini 3 Pro?  There is no matching category under Products.  The closest one is Pro Systems but someone has already been warned that is not the correct section for Mini 3 Pro messages.
Perhaps I'm not seeing all the choices?  All that is listed under Products at my end are:

DJI Avata
DJI FPV
Mavic
Osmo
FPV Series
Spark
Phantom
Inspire
Ronin
Tello
Accessories
Pro Systems
App
RoboMaster S1
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry if it made you confused. Under the "Products" selection, please hover and click on "Mavic". You will then see the selection on the top page and "Mini 3 Pro" should be there. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-1-22
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hello, my mini 3 pro connects and disconnected constant, a 1 meter distance between the mini 3 pro drone and the control of the RC screen. This happened after the Ultona Firmware Actulization I did. Is there no hay any solution for this yet? Does that happen to someone else?
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 2-27 12:03
Hello, my mini 3 pro connects and disconnected constant, a 1 meter distance between the mini 3 pro drone and the control of the RC screen. This happened after the Ultona Firmware Actulization I did. Is there no hay any solution for this yet? Does that happen to someone else?

Hello, there. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 875&pid=2991020
We will delete your other duplicate threads.
2023-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules