1593 7 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattman68
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi,
Newb here,
I am trying to record footage to the SD card in my avata. (Samsung Pro Plus 128gb)
Tried Video files show, but when I play only a frozen image shows through playback (this changes once or twice)
I tested my card speed and it writes at 61mb/s easily enough.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Regards,
Matt( Ireland)
2023-1-22
Use props
mattman68
lvl.1
Ireland

edit I also tried 1080p to no avail, also saved to internal and transfered that to sd card in drone but still same problem)        The LRF plays fine for all.
2023-1-22
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Move the file to your phone, or PC and play.  I always see a lag playing direct from SD card not matter how good the card is, your CPU chipset also is another factor.
2023-1-22
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

you need a quite fast PC to handle 4K 60 or even more. if stuck with one system, try to find out of your GPU is fast enough for handle "hardware acceleration" of the codec used by the avata. (most likely H264 medium profile)
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, mattman68. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We need to verify more details to confirm the issue. May we ask what specific player or device did you use to playback the video? If possible, kindly share a short video showing the freezing issue for further confirmation. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-22
Use props
mattman68
lvl.1
Ireland

Thanks for the replies.
I reduced the quality setting to 1080p and although playback was still choppy it was less so, which suggests it is my  cheap laptop.
I will investigate further and get back after finding a more powerful PC.

2023-1-24
Use props
mattman68
lvl.1
Ireland

OK, I tried on my daughters gaming PC and it was almost better lol.
I loaded the files in VSDC editor and exported to 720p, all the frames are there so it is clearly just my laptops lack of uummph!
Thanks again.
Matt
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mattman68 Posted at 1-25 13:21
OK, I tried on my daughters gaming PC and it was almost better lol.
I loaded the files in VSDC editor and exported to 720p, all the frames are there so it is clearly just my laptops lack of uummph!
Thanks again.

Thanks for the update, Matt. We're glad that it has been sorted out. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Have a nice day.
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules