Hey DJI please can we soon get a custom orders were we choose the parts?
923 8 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HJs9LFs8EsZZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41063 ft
United States

I think that when we go to DJI.com we should be able to choose like the GPU in our controller and we should be able to customize the things that we are buying from you
2023-1-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Given that GPU usually means Graphic Processing Unit, it would seem you would not know what to order anyway.
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Please refer to this thread that you create https://forum.dji.com/thread-283825-1-1.html . Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The cost would be excruciating being able to customize the order, probably only suitable for the commercial market.

Upgrading the GPU would be of no noticeable benefit in the RC unless you're referring to editing, i can't imagine doing that on the RC, plus, the software ain't geared up for intensive editing anyway, perhaps you're thinking of the CPU, either way, they are all onboard anyway, much like a Smartphone or tablet, you can't choose the GPU or CPU, best you can hope for there is that you live in a Snapdragon country.

IMO, this will never happen, certainly not within the next 10 years, unless DJI brings out an RC where you... nah forget that, its not going to happen.
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_HJs9LFs8EsZZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41063 ft
United States

GPU is just an example there is a website called digital storm where you customize computer or PC and order it and I would like to see that for DJI
2023-1-29
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_HJs9LFs8EsZZ Posted at 1-29 18:18
GPU is just an example there is a website called digital storm where you customize computer or PC and order it and I would like to see that for DJI

Well, the major difference is PC's have always been customizable where you can choose between Motherborad, CPU, ram, Graphics card, HDD, wifi etc as they are all separate components, with drones, its called "on-board " meaning nothing is interchangeable and i cannot see it ever being this way for the consumer market, and even more so with regards to the "Mini" drone market. If the components were interchangeable, the drones would be much heavier than they are now, and the RC is the exact same idea...
2023-1-29
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only customization I'd like to see from DJI is the ability to order custom bundles (i.e. select drone, the controller, batteries and other accessories Ala carte) and offer a bundle discount based on total cost, the bigger the bundle the higher the discount.  I mean they still don't offer the standard Mavic 3 w/ RC Pro.  I would have much preferred buying the M3 minus the standard remote and been given a credit for not getting the standard remote.  This would kinda solve what was proposed in this thread.  You want a better CPU get the better controller.     
2023-2-28
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

You don’t really need that unless you want to play COD on your DJI RC
2023-2-28
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2-28 05:34
The only customization I'd like to see from DJI is the ability to order custom bundles (i.e. select drone, the controller, batteries and other accessories Ala carte) and offer a bundle discount based on total cost, the bigger the bundle the higher the discount.  I mean they still don't offer the standard Mavic 3 w/ RC Pro.  I would have much preferred buying the M3 minus the standard remote and been given a credit for not getting the standard remote.  This would kinda solve what was proposed in this thread.  You want a better CPU get the better controller.

I agree that it’s dumb, but DJI is earning money on that so why would they do what you ask?
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules