Terra Base Station Centre Point 'Multiple Values'
2940 6 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GPSJamaica
lvl.1

Jamaica

Hi,

I'm processing some L1 data in Terra using PPK with a single .obs spanning several flight missions, when I go to manipulate the coordinate for the base station it shows some mission folders as having 'Multiple Values' and doesn't allow me access to adjust the coordinates; while allowing me to manipulate others.

I find this strange because each .obs file is the exact same rinex file just renamed according to each mission.

So hoping for any clarity or guidance on this one, and any way that I can get access to input the correct coordinate values.

Thanks!

Multiple Values

Multiple Values
2023-1-22
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,

It's not normal. the coordinates should be displayed, and if it's the same OBS file you should have the same coordinates everywhere.
Moreover, they should not be modified, the coordinates are included in the RINEX file.

Did you delete the RTB file?

2023-1-22
Use props
Lodewyk
lvl.1

Australia

I have the same issue. Carried out a series of 9 linear L1 missions from a single setup.

rtb.jpg
2023-3-22
Use props
JFLAMM
lvl.3

United States

Lodewyk Posted at 3-22 17:15
I have the same issue. Carried out a series of 9 linear L1 missions from a single setup.

You have to remove that .RTB file in each of them and replace with the new .OBS file
2023-3-23
Use props
Lodewyk
lvl.1

Australia

JFLAMM Posted at 3-23 09:46
You have to remove that .RTB file in each of them and replace with the new .OBS file

I'm going to need a workflow for what you said.
2023-4-2
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Lodewyk Posted at 4-2 17:12
I'm going to need a workflow for what you said.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-287748-1-1.html

https://forum.dji.com/thread-285647-1-1.html
2023-4-2
Use props
dlcsureyor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129354 ft
United States

I am using the DRTK2 base and have had this same problem with two of the last three flights I did. I flew two missions from the same base position. The first, I flew it and the battery showed to be low. I landed, replaced the battery, restarted the base and the drone, and flew the second mission. The second mission worked fine and the first shows multiple values as others have shown.
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules