914 7 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fpvskip
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52772 ft
United States

Hi all,
I have been looking around in the whole forum, but can not find any "for sale" or "want to buy" section.
If there is anything like that, please point me to it.
I bought the DJI FPV a while ago, but it is just too much drone for me. Hovered it a little bit visually though.
Since then it would be collecting dust, but it is in a PGYtech hard shell case
If there is no for-sale section here, can you please post a link or some hint where I could sell it.
Thanks in advance . . .
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Fpvskip. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have that kind of section as selling is not allowed here. Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations,  projects, and insights. We are sure that there are a lot of websites that allowed users to sell 2nd hand devices, so kindly use those websites. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've found Facebook Marketplace to be a very productive place for people to buy and sale drones.
2023-1-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi I would be interested in buying it. How much are you asking for it, and what are you including with it?
2023-1-28
Use props
Fpvskip
lvl.2
United States

Drey. I Posted at 1-28 06:05
Hi I would be interested in buying it. How much are you asking for it, and what are you including with it?

Hi, please send me a PM that we can talk about it.
2023-1-28
Use props
DovahKiin117
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5016 ft

United States

I'd suggest go the traditional route. FB Marketplace, Offerup, craigslist, reddit, last but not least ebay(i wouldn't use ebay just yet since they take a good chunk out of you).
2023-1-31
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

I would sell it on eBay. I sold mine for a good price there, although they took a big chunk from me. how much are you selling it for?
2023-2-8
Use props
Fpvskip
lvl.2
United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-8 10:27
I would sell it on eBay. I sold mine for a good price there, although they took a big chunk from me. how much are you selling it for?

Send me a PM please . . .
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules