1590 5 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ddodell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2546476 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed today that there is an exposed wire without covering behind the camera.     It looks like the cable that connects the camera to the rest of the drone.

Most of the wire is covered by two seperate pieces of shrink wrap but exposed in the middle.    Not having anything to compare it to, but is this normal, or do I have a bad cable and need repair?

Photo below ... this is with Avata on its back upside down.

wire

wire
2023-1-22
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is another post about it and one of the DJI moderators replied saying it is normal, it seems to be like that from factory on all Avata aircrafts, my also has it exposed.
2023-1-22
Use props
ddodell
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

HDPS Posted at 1-22 21:40
There is another post about it and one of the DJI moderators replied saying it is normal, it seems to be like that from factory on all Avata aircrafts, my also has it exposed.

if it is normal, all good ... I just had nothing to compare it to.
2023-1-23
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

my salso has it and every DIJ airunit and vista always had it this was. just don't tug on the wires or scratch them with pliers.
2023-1-23
Use props
ddodell
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

MoppelMat Posted at 1-23 08:11
my salso has it and every DIJ airunit and vista always had it this was. just don't tug on the wires or scratch them with pliers.

Thank you ... as previously posted, I had nothing to compare it to ... so wanted to make sure that it was not an omission in manufacturing.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ddodell. Thank you for reaching out. Is this located behind the gimbal and camera? If it is, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, this design can reduce the effect of drone vibration and improve its stability. Please stay assured this will not affect the product performance. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules