Motion Controller Unresponsive with Continuous Beeping
1453 5 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
faudzidin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 971 ft

Malaysia

My motion controller is unresponsive. It keeps making different kinds of beeping sound and continous green warning light. No amount of press on any button, or long presses, or combination presses could stop the beeping sound and warning lights. Its battery eventually fully discharged, and the moment I plug it into power source with supplied cable, it will continue making beeping sound and flashing lights during charge.

Any idea what should I do?
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, faudzidin. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. To further isolate your concern, may we ask for a short video showing the behavior of the motion controller for confirmation? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-22
Use props
fans6c38bcdf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 971 ft

Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-22 23:23
Hi, faudzidin. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. To further isolate your concern, may we ask for a short video showing the behavior of the motion controller for confirmation? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hope this helps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sWbCZkKGLouKSHQHjPDGXqfdW4R4eo-C/view?usp=drivesdk
2023-1-23
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Appears that the controller still needs bind with aircraft, make sure that, motion controller, aircraft and goggles have the updated Firmware's and bind all together
2023-1-23
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

It looks like it's stuck in binding mode to me.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6c38bcdf Posted at 1-23 00:52
Hope this helps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sWbCZkKGLouKSHQHjPDGXqfdW4R4eo-C/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you for sharing this. Kindly perform an RC Calibration and a firmware refresh. To calibrate the Motion Controller, go to your goggles' Settings>Control>Motion Controller>Motion Controller Calibration. To refresh the firmware, please use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Connect it through a USB cable and try to restart the device afterward. Please keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules