944 6 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mr. marco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3038 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

The rotors of the Avata do not turn off anymore. When I try to land the drone just jumps from the ground. I even tried to grab it and turn it upside down, but this did also not turn the motors off. I had to unplug the battery while the drone was going crazy. Is there a way to reset the drone?
2023-1-22
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

problem is with the vision sensors .. you need to recalibrate them after every crash
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, mr. marco. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered with your DJI Avata. We want to help you investigate such behavior. We sent you a PM to gather some important details. Kindly respond whenever you're available. Thank you.
2023-1-22
Use props
2wheeledphotog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3432372 ft
United States

I had this happen once using the FPV controller. Turning the controller off is what finally caused the motors to stop. Seems to be a rare occurrence, but the fact that there doesn't seem to be another way to force a shutdown is concerning.
2023-1-23
Use props
mr. marco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3038 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

2wheeledphotog Posted at 1-23 05:02
I had this happen once using the FPV controller. Turning the controller off is what finally caused the motors to stop. Seems to be a rare occurrence, but the fact that there doesn't seem to be another way to force a shutdown is concerning.

I will try that with the controller as well, thank you. I catched the drone and tried to unplug the battery while it was still runnung and cut myself pretty bad...
2023-1-30
Use props
Bmylan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18165856 ft
United States

Same here.. I've done everything. Recalibrated the sensor and refreshed the software. It flies great in every mode. Just won't land and shut off.
3-18 15:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bmylan Posted at 3-18 15:53
Same here.. I've done everything. Recalibrated the sensor and refreshed the software. It flies great in every mode. Just won't land and shut off.

Hi, Bmylan. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read about this. Can you please provide the current firmware version and a video showing the issue for us to further check?
3-18 18:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules