DJI GO 4 on Xiaomi 12 Pro
1361 4 2023-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Destiny703
lvl.1
Germany

Hi I downloaded the DJI GO 4 app on my phone with Android 13. The App starts and at first everything seems fine but I can't log in.I just get the error Network unavailable. Same happen when I try to make an new account. Mabey someone can help me so I can fly my drone again.

IMG_20230123_075323.jpg
IMG_20230123_075156.jpg
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please try to connect your phone to another network to see if the error message still exists? Please also make sure the DJI Go 4 has permission to access the Internet.
2023-1-23
Use props
Destiny703
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 00:29
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please try to connect your phone to another network to see if the error message still exists? Please also make sure the DJI Go 4 has permission to access the Internet.

I already did that but it didn't work.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Destiny703 Posted at 1-23 00:52
I already did that but it didn't work.

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please try to reinstall the app for a check? Please download the app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2023-1-28
Use props
Destiny703
lvl.1
Germany

I already did those steps and since the support didn't wanted or wasn't able. I can't tell with how they responded I did my own research and was able to figure out the problem with the app I got it solved but I won't share anything since the support just always does the same over and over just buy a phone on the list. You should start to make all apps from DJI support the same even if I would buy a phone that is recommended the next one doesn't support it so what's the point. It is just a shame to have such products but don't offer the support that would fit such a product. That's why I probably won't order a new drone. I am sick of gambling if a new phone works or anything else stops working because the updates for the apps are to late, or I need to use different apps from you. I mean most people don't even want to contact the support and search for solutions before even considering reaching out to the support.
2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules