1302 13 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barry6947
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179311 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I know there is a list of tablets and phones that are compatible with the DJI Fly app, however I'm aware that it isn't exhaustive.  I want to purchase an 8 inch tablet specifically for use with my Mavic Air 2.  The tablet I've chosen has an HDMI port so theoretically I should be able to use it with my v1 Goggles.  My question is this; will the following spec tablet work with the DJI Fly app? - 64 bit Android 11 Go system with 2GB RAM and a MediaTek MTK 8168 2.0GHz Processor high-performance Quad-core CPU.
I'm worried that I will buy it and be unable to load the app.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Barry
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements (Android 6.0 or above, available ROM is 2GB and above, and supporting ArmV8 64-bit architectures (64-bit processor)) can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend you download the app first and go to the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've used and trusted this website for compatibility verification.  You can check on there and see if the tablet you are considering is listed or not.  The  website is updated daily.
2023-1-24
Use props
barry6947
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-24 03:18
I've used and trusted this website for compatibility verification.  You can check on there and see if the tablet you are considering is listed or not.  The  website is updated daily.

Many thanks for that - I'll have a look.
Kind regards,
Barry
2023-1-24
Use props
Leandro Marrone
New
Flight distance : 844249 ft
Brazil

Hy there, I have a samsung galaxy s21 with android 13 and I am having a problem with the quick transfer, because i cannot connect it, the application returns the message that the aircraft is already connected to another device.
I do not know what to do.
2023-1-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

barry6947 Posted at 1-24 04:23
Many thanks for that - I'll have a look.
Kind regards,
Barry

You're very welcome.  Hopefully it proves helpful.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leandro Marrone Posted at 1-24 08:57
Hy there, I have a samsung galaxy s21 with android 13 and I am having a problem with the quick transfer, because i cannot connect it, the application returns the message that the aircraft is already connected to another device.

Hi, Leandro Marrone. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such an issue. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi.
2. Please change the aircraft's Wi-Fi name in DJI Fly and reconnect to it. Go to Camera View - Settings (in the top-right corner) - About. Change “Aircraft Wifi Name.“ Change the aircraft’s Wi-Fi name.
2. Try to restart the mobile phone and then run the DJI Fly app.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-24
Use props
barry6947
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 22:08
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements (Android 6.0 or above, available ROM is 2GB and above, and supporting ArmV8 64-bit architectures (64-bit processor)) can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend you download the app first and go to the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Understood - thank you.
Barry
2023-1-25
Use props
Leandro Marrone
New
Flight distance : 844249 ft
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 20:42
Hi, Leandro Marrone. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such an issue. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi.
2. Please change the aircraft's Wi-Fi name in DJI Fly and reconnect to it. Go to Camera View - Settings (in the top-right corner) - About. Change “Aircraft Wifi Name.“ Change the aircraft’s Wi-Fi name.

Hi, Dji Tony, tks a lot.

I managed to connect with version 1.6.12 of dji fly and changed drone's wifi name.  
I updated the version to the newest one and it's working fine.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

barry6947 Posted at 1-25 07:46
Understood - thank you.
Barry

You're welcome, Barry. Have a nice day!
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leandro Marrone Posted at 1-24 08:57

That's great news! We're pleased to know that it's been resolved. Happy flying and stay safe.
2023-1-25
Use props
barry6947
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It suited me to buy the above tablet for other purposes but it's so frustrating that I cant install the APK app in spite of the fact that the tablet far exceeds the requirements.  I may just sell the DJI drones and buy something that has better support - unless someone has an idea?
2023-2-5
Use props
barry6947
lvl.1
United Kingdom

barry6947 Posted at 2-5 08:54
It suited me to buy the above tablet for other purposes but it's so frustrating that I cant install the APK app in spite of the fact that the tablet far exceeds the requirements.  I may just sell the DJI drones and buy something that has better support - unless someone has an idea?

I can't even install the APK file - this i crazy
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

barry6947 Posted at 2-5 08:54

Hi, Barry. We're sorry to hear that. May we ask about the specific model of the tablet you are using? Also, may ask for a screenshot of the error message when installing the APK file? We'd like to check if for you. We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules