HoZ62
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,

I am not able to connect my DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI Fly App anymore

Cell phone
Galaxy S21 Android latest SW release

DJI Fly App v1.9.1

DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC (with moitor)

German Language selected

I can connect (koppeln) the DJI without problems to the RC, but not to the DJI Fly App

Within the Fly App I am going to the
  • Connection tutorial (Verbindungstutorial)
  • DJI Mini 3 Pro
  • Camera view (Kameraansicht) top right on scree
  • three points on top right (...)
  • Steuerung (on top second from left category)
  • Scrolling down to bottom
  • Fluggerät verbinden
  • RC is switch on and DJI Mini 3 Pro both are on
  • Error message: (Fernsteuerung verbinden)
  • I connected the Remote Control (Fernsteuerung) with C-cable right to the Micro SD slot, bt same error message. I was trying to do the same with the slot to the left
Any help is appreciated

BR
Holger

2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Holger. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We recommend you refresh the firmware of the drone and the remote controller and test again. Here are the steps for refreshing the firmware:
a. On your computer, install the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link. Once installed, launch the DJI Assistant 2.
b. Connect the drone/remote controller to the computer using a USB cable.
c. Power on the device.  After the software recognizes it, click the device name icon.
d. Select "Firmware Update" from the left-hand side and choose the option to "Update" or "Refresh" whichever is available.
4. Once done, try the linking process again.
If the issue remains, kindly record the process for confirmation. We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-1-23
Use props
HoZ62
lvl.1

Germany

Thanks for your support. Unfortunetely it didn't fix the issue. I was folowing your instructions and posting latest release numbers

Firmware RC: 01.02.0300
App Version 1.9.1
Statische Sicherheitsdaten der App 01.00.01.28
DJI Mini 3 Pro: V01.00.0450

Maybe I made a mistake  to connect the Android App with the RC? Do I need to do this with a cable and if yes, with which connector on the RC?
2023-1-24
Use props
HoZ62
lvl.1

Germany

Screenshots

20230124_094428.jpg
20230124_094525.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_094910.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_094932.jpg
Windows PC.JPG
2023-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HoZ62 Posted at 1-24 00:59
Thanks for your support. Unfortunetely it didn't fix the issue. I was folowing your instructions and posting latest release numbers

[view_image]

The DJI RC doesn't need to be connected to a phone to fly the drone,   you may want to use a hotspot if you want to load maps from the internet or unlock a geozone.   But thats all through wifi no cable required.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HoZ62 Posted at 1-24 00:59

[view_image]

Hi, HoZ62. Thank you for the update. DAFlys is correct. You do not need to connect your DJI RC to a mobile phone to fly it. A mobile phone is only necessary if you are using the RC-N1 (no built-in screen remote controller). You may refer to this video tutorial for instructions on how to fly the aircraft using the DJI RC alone:
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-24
Use props
WhoRU12C
lvl.1

United States

I had this same problem.  The issue was that blue tooth was not turn on on my phone.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WhoRU12C Posted at 8-3 16:25
I had this same problem.  The issue was that blue tooth was not turn on on my phone.

Hello there. Are you experiencing an issue with connecting your phone to a DJ RC-N1? Turning the Bluetooth is not necessary since the phone is already connected directly to the controller with a cable. If you're still experiencing an issue with your unit, please reach back for further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_SrZkD4ibNMJd
New
Flight distance : 405377 ft
India

I was also facing the same issue. got me some time to realise its the problem with phone. some times bluetoot doesnt work as expected due to which drone is not detected a simple restart of the phone helped. Only restarting the bluetooth was not enough.
DJI MINI 3 PRO
1-4 04:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules