I can't Pair DJI Avatar with Goggles FPV v2 (purchased separately)
988 5 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31173796 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello guys,

I bought DJI Avata and Goggles FPV v2 separately and I am not able to pair them.

I've already updated everyone's firmware using DJI Assistant 2 and I still can't pair them.

The beep of the Goggles FPV v2 is continuous without recognizing the drone.

Any tips?

2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, cristianlourenc. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried switching the aircraft model under settings? If yes and the issue persists, kindly please provide us with a video of the operation and the firmware versions of the devices for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, cristianlourenc. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. For your reference, kindly ensure that you selected the DJI Avata as the aircraft model from your DJI FPV Goggles V2. To do so, power on the goggles, go to Settings>About>Switch Aircraft Model>, and then choose DJI Avata. If this has already been selected and still fails, kindly record the linking process and share it with us for further confirmation. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-23
Use props
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 19:39
Hi, cristianlourenc. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried switching the aircraft model under settings? If yes and the issue persists, kindly please provide us with a video of the operation and the firmware versions of the devices for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you.

Solved! Thanks a lot
2023-1-24
Use props
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 19:40
Hi, cristianlourenc. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. For your reference, kindly ensure that you selected the DJI Avata as the aircraft model from your DJI FPV Goggles V2. To do so, power on the goggles, go to Settings>About>Switch Aircraft Model>, and then choose DJI Avata. If this has already been selected and still fails, kindly record the linking process and share it with us for further confirmation. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Have a nice day.

Solved! Thanks a lot
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're very much welcome. Have a great time flying your DJI Avata and take care!
2023-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules