About 01.03.0601 firmware
1909 4 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Infinite FREEMAN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240240 ft
United States

Hello, I recently purchased the DJI Mini 2 drone, brand - new from a local internet shop.

I noticed that it's with this firmware version - 01.03.0601

I know that this version is only after DJI service, am I right ?

Does this mean that my drone is not exactly "brand new" ?

I don't will to update or replace my drone or anything, I don't have problems with it, just want some explanation.

I will appreciate any given info . Thanks.

2023-1-23
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

It's probable that it is "brand new" as in you are the first person to fly it. I might have just sat on a shelf for the last 8 months.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Infinite FREEMAN. Thank you for reaching out. The firmware version varies on brand-new drones. If you want to check if it's been activated before, you may PM us the Serial Number and your DJI Account. Here's How to Check Your Product's SerialNumber: (https://service.dji.com/product/ ... d-a794-6a97abf7c2a7). Thank you for your support.
2023-1-23
Use props
Infinite FREEMAN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240240 ft
Bulgaria

The person from your online chat said also that there are various firmware versions and this is normal, and that the device  can only be activated once.
Screenshot_20230124-101438_Chrome.jpg
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Infinite FREEMAN Posted at 1-24 00:20
The person from your online chat said also that there are various firmware versions and this is normal, and that the device  can only be activated once.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The activated account is registered under the first person's DJI Account so it can only be activated once. We have verified that the firmware functions for the different versions are the same. Please feel free to use your product. Subsequently, DJI engineers have issued a new firmware version to unify the versions. You may upgrade to the official firmware version upon your decision. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules