My dji fpv cant fly in manual mode
938 5 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mipper
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi i just got the dji fpv combo and i wanna fly it in manual mode but there seams to be a problem. It works switching into manual mode but when im in it it won't start i mean it wont go up in the air/start the propellers. And yes i have went into settings and switch custom mode into manual mode. pls reply i need help
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mipper. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you getting any error messages? What button are you using to start the motors? Can you please provide a video recording of the screen while switching to Manual mode using the remote controller and while turning on the motors?
2023-1-23
Use props
mipper
lvl.1

Denmark

im a bit confused how to start the motors im using the start/stop button but its not working
2023-1-24
Use props
mipper
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 22:20
Hi, mipper. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you getting any error messages? What button are you using to start the motors? Can you please provide a video recording of the screen while switching to Manual mode using the remote controller and while turning on the motors?

what button should i press
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mipper Posted at 1-24 07:17
what button should i press

Hi, mipper. Thank you for the reply. If you're starting the motors by clicking the Start/Stop button twice, check whether the interval between the two consecutive clicks is within 300 ms (0.3 seconds). If the interval between the two clicks is less than 300 ms, it is determined to be a double-click trigger. If this time limit is exceeded, a double-click will not be triggered. If the issue persists, please provide a video recording of the screen while switching to Manual mode using the remote controller and while turning on the motors. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-1-25
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Korea

You have to set up in your goggles to fly in manual mode.
Goggles settings control m sport mode-》manual mode
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules