Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Replacement foam strips for P4P Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hoping someone can steer me to a good source to get replacement foam adhesive strips for the device mount on a P4P Controller. Through the years with constant on and off with my iPad, the foam has become frayed and gnarly. I've managed to remove the old foam strip and even found a few "thin" foam strips but they are too thin to make a firm mount for a device. Any help would be appreciated.

Pictured below is a sample controller with the strip noted:

2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, OldScout. Thank you for reaching out. DJI does not have an official adhesive strip for the Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller. We hope you can get the best recommendations from your DJI Co-Pilots on where this product can be purchased. Alternatively, you may consider contacting our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) to check if this is available for purchase, or if necessary, sending the remote controller back so our designated team can replace or fix it for you. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules