DJI M3P. Turning Camera Left/Right without rotating the drone
3137 5 2023-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xti000
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,

This is a noob question but I'm facing this issue. Before buying the drone I read and findout that this is possible to move (rotate) the camera by placing one finger on display of the smartphone waiting 2 seconds and then dragging the finger left/right or up/down to move it accordingly. In my case, only movement up/down is working, but this is useless since I can use the wheel on  remote lefts side for this.
Did I missed something or Mini 3 Pro has not this ''ability''?

Thank you!

Regards,
xti000
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Mini Series cannot control the horizontal rotation of the gimbal.
2023-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some drones support that,  I have a Mavic Pro and can do that,  but the smaller drones you cannot,  the camera can move left and right automatically for keeping things still and level.  
2023-1-24
Use props
djiuser_kTUJ29BRkOtw
New
Flight distance : 1309209 ft
Serbia

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-24 01:50
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Mini Series cannot control the horizontal rotation of the gimbal.

During gimbal calibration proces, drone moving camera left and right. So, drone controlling horizontal movement of camera.
2023-10-17
Use props
Sam654
lvl.3
Flight distance : 132667 ft

United Kingdom

The gimbal does rotate on all three axies to compensate for movement. But you only have manual control of the pitch, and the roll which has only two (landscape and portrait) positions . For yaw you rotate the whole drone itself.
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kTUJ29BRkOtw Posted at 10-17 01:20
During gimbal calibration proces, drone moving camera left and right. So, drone controlling horizontal movement of camera.

Hello, there. The calibration process is not the scenario OP talked about. Mini series does not support manual controling the horizontal rotation of the gimbal.
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules