3:2 aspect ratio RAW photography option?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

As we're not all videographers or use the drone for video, many use commercially for photography and many would like to see a 3:2 aspect ratio option for the camera settings as the many other DJI drones have please.

2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mark MaoGowan. Thank you for your feedback. We will take your suggestion and forward it to our DJI Developers. Significant suggestions will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's best just to crop the pictures later,  you can have much more control that way.
2023-1-25
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You’ll have no problem making a 3.2 out of a 4.3.
2023-1-25
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

Hallmark007 Posted at 1-25 07:40
You’ll have no problem making a 3.2 out of a 4.3.

Yes I am fully aware of that but that is not the point! The point is a professional tool should have ALL the available as-advertised features!
Please stop taking the short cuts and accepting mediocrity and the lowest common denominator when corporations loves dills like you and others here..............
2023-1-25
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 20:10
Hi, Mark MaoGowan. Thank you for your feedback. We will take your suggestion and forward it to our DJI Developers. Significant suggestions will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

I bloody hope so! I have requested this basic feature NUMEROUS TIMES! It's in your cheaper drones but not a higher end prosumer model!
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mark MaoGowan Posted at 1-25 19:09
I bloody hope so! I have requested this basic feature NUMEROUS TIMES! It's in your cheaper drones but not a higher end prosumer model!

We understand, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. We'll continue to gather requests and follow up with our related team. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-25
Use props
iFlylikeafridge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You can't have 3:2 format RAW on a 4:3 format sensor. DJI Can implement crop modes only at JPEG level, RAW is all the data that comes out from the sensor, which is 4:3 format.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules