Video not saving to phone
5466 3 2023-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I have 2 drones, a mini and an A2s. The mini saves video to the onboard card AND my phone. The A2s saves only to the on board card. Is that standard? Is there a setting somewhere that I need to adjust to get it to save to my phone?

Thanks!
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. To download the videos to your mobile phone, you need to manually locate them in the Aircraft Album, tap the  “Export” button in the top-right corner, and have them exported.
Reference path: Internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album
This applies to the DJI Fly App with versions 1.6.12 and later. Regarding the Mavic Mini, it has no built-in storage, so when the SD card is full, or if there is no SD card inserted, the footage will be automatically saved to the mobile phone. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-24
Use props
fans47b12431
lvl.1
Hong Kong

so if we lost our drone the footage is gone too if Dji set it to manual export like that .... please provide us an option to choose.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans47b12431 Posted at 5-29 17:26
so if we lost our drone the footage is gone too if Dji set it to manual export like that .... please provide us an option to choose.

Hi, fans47b12431. Thank you for reaching out. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Just in addition, you may also use the Auto-sync feature of the DJI Fly. Auto-sync Flight Records is the process of uploading the local data of the mobile device to the DJI cloud server and downloading the server data to a mobile device.

During the auto synchronization, please ensure that the mobile device is under available network service. To enable this, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch DJI Fly, 「click Profile – More – enter Flight Data Center;
2. When "Auto-sync Flight Records" is not enabled, there will be a pop-up window that asks whether to enable it once you enter this page;
3. If the pop-up prompt is canceled, you can still select the quick button "enable" that displays at the top of this page;
4. You can also be manually enabled it by Profile – Settings – Sync Flight Data – Auto-sync Flight Records.

Hope this helps.
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules