DJI Terra not Recognizing folder with LiDAR data
2789 7 2023-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_prANMJuKXM0Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1722133 ft
Canada

Hello, i flew several missions with the M300 and the L1. there are 14 folders with data, and 2 of the 14 folders are NOT recognized when i try to import into DJI Terra.
All the files required for processing are there, RTK file is there and was connected during flghts.
what is wrong, why will Terra recognze most of the folder but not the other 2. i checked and can not see any differneces..

Here are all the files present in one of the folders that does not show any data set when added to terra (plus the JPG files):

Screenshot 2023-01-24 214550.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-24 214527.jpg
2023-1-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi, what do you mean by not recognize. Is there any error message ?
2023-1-24
Use props
djiuser_prANMJuKXM0Q
lvl.2
Canada

Hey, no error message, when i add the folder terra its just blank, no "data set" added...i add other folders and when i do it says 1 data set, or 2 data sets etc...
i can only think there must be a corrupt file? or for some reason terra does not see what it needs to add the data set...
but like i said, there are 14 mission folders, 12 of the 14 work fine...
2023-1-25
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_prANMJuKXM0Q Posted at 1-25 04:07
Hey, no error message, when i add the folder terra its just blank, no "data set" added...i add other folders and when i do it says 1 data set, or 2 data sets etc...
i can only think there must be a corrupt file? or for some reason terra does not see what it needs to add the data set...
but like i said, there are 14 mission folders, 12 of the 14 work fine...

Indeed it is surprising.  I have never had this case.  I don't have much to offer you as a solution, except send me your two folders and see if it does the same thing.  

The RTB file may be corrupt.  Try replacing it with one of the working folder, and rename it.  In theory you should have the error, RTK abnormal.  If so, then you can always try with an OBS file if your base station supports RINEX.
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_prANMJuKXM0Q
lvl.2
Canada

thanks, YES, that was it...SOLVED...the RTB file had been altered, it had doble extensions added which made it unrecognizeable...it said .RTB.RTB
once i removed the one extension it worked fine.

thanks
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_g5FBnZJQ6SUT
New

Kenya

Supposing RTS is missing, will the data reconstruct?
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_g5FBnZJQ6SUT
New

Kenya

LV_Forestry Posted at 1-25 12:01
Indeed it is surprising.  I have never had this case.  I don't have much to offer you as a solution, except send me your two folders and see if it does the same thing.  

The RTB file may be corrupt.  Try replacing it with one of the working folder, and rename it.  In theory you should have the error, RTK abnormal.  If so, then you can always try with an OBS file if your base station supports RINEX.

Hi, supposing the RTS file is missing, will the data reconstruct?

I encountered this today and I don't know what happened, I had an 'Aircraft antenna satellite signal searching error'
2023-8-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_g5FBnZJQ6SUT Posted at 8-6 08:11
Hi, supposing the RTS file is missing, will the data reconstruct?

I encountered this today and I don't know what happened, I had an 'Aircraft antenna satellite signal searching error'

Hi,

If .RTK is not corrupted and .RTB or base station file is valid there shouldnt be problem

2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules