DJI Mini 3 error 161004b After fall
4668 13 2023-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IvanF
lvl.1

United States

The drone shows several errors after a crash landing. The left avoid sensor lens has a crack other parts look ok. Has anyone had such an error? what can be seen?
20230124_194546.jpg
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, IvanF. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear about the accident. Since the drone crashed and the app prompts these error messages, we highly recommend you send the drone back for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an Online Repair Application or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for more details about the process. You may request a Data Analysis to determine the cause of the accident. Our designated team will analyze it through your flight records. Please note that warranty service can be applied depending on the damage assessment result and the warranty status. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-24
Use props
IvanF
lvl.1

United States

After your advice, I decided to use the DJI repair service 2 weeks have already passed, but the label did not come to me so that I could send the drone for repair. More than 2 weeks of waiting, do you think this is normal?
2023-2-10
Use props
zemaria
lvl.1

Brazil

IvanF Posted at 2-10 21:58
After your advice, I decided to use the DJI repair service 2 weeks have already passed, but the label did not come to me so that I could send the drone for repair. More than 2 weeks of waiting, do you think this is normal?

estou com o mesmo os mesmos erros voce conseguiu o conserto
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

zemaria Posted at 8-9 18:45
estou com o mesmo os mesmos erros voce conseguiu o conserto

Hello there, zemaria. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you experienced any crashes or collisions?
2023-8-9
Use props
zemaria
lvl.1

Brazil

como assim falha ou colizao? o meu sinplesmenta caiu do nada tava paradido no ar mais tava baixo quando me virei pra sair da frente dele para acabar de descer ele despencou igual uma pedra ai travou nao consigo fazer conpass e ele nao liga mais!!!!!
2023-8-11
Use props
zemaria
lvl.1

Brazil

como assim falha ou colisão? o meu sinplesmente caiu do nada tava parado no ar mais tava baixo quando me virei pra sair da frente dele para acabar de descer ele despencou igual uma pedra ai travou nao consigo fazer conpass e ele nao liga mais!!!!!
2023-8-11
Use props
zemaria
lvl.1

Brazil

como faço isso falha ou colisão
2023-8-11
Use props
zemaria
lvl.1

Brazil

como faço isso falha ou colisão
2023-8-11
Use props
fans76316d2e
New
United States

Hi, i have this code 1610004B but the drone is new no crashes. Is there a hard reset? What can be done
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

zemaria Posted at 8-11 12:05
como assim falha ou colizao? o meu sinplesmenta caiu do nada tava paradido no ar mais tava baixo quando me virei pra sair da frente dele para acabar de descer ele despencou igual uma pedra ai travou nao consigo fazer conpass e ele nao liga mais!!!!!

Hi, zemaria. I'm sorry about the late response for I was not notified. I advise submitting a repair request to get the drone fixed. You can do that using the following link: https://www.dji.com/br/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. You can also contact our DJI support for assistance from the same link. Please reach back if you have further concerns and don't forget to select the "Reply" button below this response.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans76316d2e Posted at 9-24 17:25
Hi, i have this code 1610004B but the drone is new no crashes. Is there a hard reset? What can be done

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what is the drone you are having a problem with?
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_8Zk0Drg4O4zX
lvl.1

Antigua and Barbuda

This drone wasn't made strong at all. My drone hit a twig from around 5 ft and one of the props arm closed and drone fell and drone keeps on calibrating the compass. I know it's the build quality as the mini 2 I had crashed on a wall and hit a bigger branch and the arms never folded.. Why is the compass calibration saying completed and keeps on doing it? When it stops and won't do the IMU calibration because it keeps getting interrupted by compass calibration. What components are damaged as I figure that these drone were built as a repair cash cow.
1-6 02:22
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules