4756 4 2023-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RodMonkey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15066 ft
Venezuela

Good evening,
I have just recently bought a drone. (MINI 3 Pro)

I have only managed to make 4 successful flights and just in the last mentioned the drone tried to land due to lack of battery, and right after this I tried to turn it on again with a new charge and to my surprise, it did not allow me to fly anymore.

It does not register any satellite for takeoff and gives me a series of GPS errors.

I would greatly appreciate your support to see if there is any remote solution to solve this problem, I have paralyzed my project because of this.

A cordial greeting and thank you very much.

Errors DJI MINI 3 Pro

Errors DJI MINI 3 Pro
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry you are encountering such errors. May we confirm if the drone experienced a hard landing or a crash during its last flight? We recommend you bring your drone outside in an open environment free from obstructions. Restart the drone, and allow a few minutes to acquire a GPS signal. If it cannot search for a signal still, we regret to inform you that you may consider sending the drone back for further checking. You may contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) and open a Repair Case. We understand that this is not the answer you hoped to hear, but this is the best way to fix this specific problem. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-24
Use props
RodMonkey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15066 ft
Venezuela

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 21:45
Hi there. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry you are encountering such errors. May we confirm if the drone experienced a hard landing or a crash during its last flight? We recommend you bring your drone outside in an open environment free from obstructions. Restart the drone, and allow a few minutes to acquire a GPS signal. If it cannot search for a signal still, we regret to inform you that you may consider sending the drone back for further checking. You may contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) and open a Repair Case. We understand that this is not the answer you hoped to hear, but this is the best way to fix this specific problem. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hello good morning.

Thanks for your quick response.

Answering their questions, the drone before landing sent me several messages due to lack of battery, until it sent a last forced landing message due to lack of charge.

To which he descended normally and I received him normally because he was close to me. It did not crash at any time.

Then I tried to turn it on again with fresh charge and it wouldn't let me fly anymore.

Even before your recommendation, I tried to do as you mentioned to turn it on outdoors, what if I did not do, was to wait a very long time for the signal reception due to the overheating of the drone.

Don't you know of any alternative solution such as factory reset to see if it is a system crash problem or something similar? I am telling you all this since sending the drone back for an additional review is practically impossible for me because I am outside the United States and here in my country of origin I do not have physical technical support from DJI. That added to the fact that the scarce resources that he had gathered with so much sacrifice were destined to be able to buy the Drone.

A cordial greeting and really thank you very much for the excellent attention.
I'm waiting here for any other help.

Thanks a lot
2023-1-25
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RodMonkey Posted at 1-25 05:42
Hello good morning.

Maybe post a short video of your start up and location.
You drone should start immediately registering satellites provided your location is suitable.
Running low battery will have no effect on you receiving gps.
Did you have anything covering top of the drone?
Have you tried shutting all down and restarting in a new location?

If its a faulty unit then you don’t have a choice but to send in.

2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RodMonkey Posted at 1-25 05:42
Hello good morning.

You're welcome, and thanks for the update. DJI Mini 3 Pro cannot be reset to its factory settings, regretfully. With the error codes you are getting, it is necessary to send it back as there is currently no other remote solution that can rectify it. Kindly get in touch with our Customer Support so you will be provided with your options. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules