DJI Fly More Bag - Size difference between Mini 2 and Mini 3 Pro?
3175 7 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiRu01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478917 ft
Germany

Name says it all.

I did order the DJI Fly More Kit on Amazon yesterday and I wonder whether I have been scammed, kinda...

Here is why: I did get the fly more set with propellers, bag, 2 batteries and the charger. No pwas under the impression the Mini 3 Pro's Fly More Kit's Bag was bigger than the Mini 2's.
I have the same kit for my Mini 2 and was using the Mini 2's bag for my Mini 3 Pro and the RC Controller a while now.
Now, that I changed to the Mini 3 Pro's Kit Bag, I don't feel like there is any(!) change to the other bag.

The only thing I could make out is the smal DJI Logo on the front of the old bag, none on the new bag.

What you say...?

Are the 2 fly more bags the same exact size?
How can I verify I have a genuin Mini 3 Pro bag?
2023-1-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got my Flymore Kit direct from DJI. There is no logo anywhere on the bag. Everything fits, if somewhat snugly.  I didn't have the Mini2 so I cannot compare. But if the bag fits all your gear I'd say you have nothing to worry about.
2023-1-25
Use props
MiRu01
lvl.1
Germany

Blériot53 Posted at 1-25 09:03
I got my Flymore Kit direct from DJI. There is no logo anywhere on the bag. Everything fits, if somewhat snugly.  I didn't have the Mini2 so I cannot compare. But if the bag fits all your gear I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, see.. thats the point.
I don't really feel that it fits the RC Controller AND the battery charger with batteries (as well as the drone, of course). Its VERY tight between the charger and the controller
2023-1-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MiRu01 Posted at 1-25 09:37
Yeah, see.. thats the point.
I don't really feel that it fits the RC Controller AND the battery charger with batteries (as well as the drone, of course). Its VERY tight between the charger and the controller

If you configure the bag like this, you should have no problems packing everything in.

2023-1-25
Use props
MiRu01
lvl.1
Germany

Blériot53 Posted at 1-25 09:56
If you configure the bag like this, you should have no problems packing everything in.

[view_image]

OOOhhh... You even have the sticks on o.O"

I think you solved my problem. Apparently I managed to find the ONE configuration where the Controller and the batteries got in each others way.

I copied your layout and now I can't even remeber what I did wrong.
Kinda embaressing... but I'll leave it here as a warning to future generations to use their brain more ;-)

Thank you Blériot
2023-1-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MiRu01 Posted at 1-25 10:07
OOOhhh... You even have the sticks on o.O"

I think you solved my problem. Apparently I managed to find the ONE configuration where the Controller and the batteries got in each others way.

You're welcome
2023-1-25
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

great tip
2023-7-25
Use props
CrazeUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504603 ft
United Kingdom

I just got my 4 Pro and fly more.
I had the same problem. The fit was too snug for my liking.

I've now swapped the mini 2 bag with the 4, and it's a kuchen better fit.

The difference is literally cm
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules