DJI Mini 2 signal issue after update firmware.
4801 17 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilverArrow2020
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1061066 ft
Malaysia

Hi,
I have weird issue after update my DJI Mini 2. I cant use duel mode to fly my drone but i must manually set to 2,4. RC signal sometimes full bar or suddenly drop to 2 bar or worst no signal. Have anyone facing this issue?

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (andriod version 13)
APP Version:  1.9.1
Aircraft Firmware : 01.06.0200
RC Firmware : 04.11.0200

Btw....the picture that upload, my drone haven't take off and issue already appear.

Signal Issue

Signal Issue
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_P3gAU6bmN28k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3502592 ft

Brazil

I had the same issue after the last firmware update and many other people are facing it here in the forum. Where is the DJI formal response about it?
2023-1-27
Use props
Zheng79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75036 ft
Germany

Hi all ,

Same issue by mine to.
I bought it 29.12.2022 also new.
The drone flight two weeks without any problem.
Since update , signal lost by 30 cm far from drone every minute.
I have to check manually 2.4 bandwich to fly regular , otherwise dangerus to fly.
Its defnitly an Isssue about dualband or 5.8 Ghz Band.
I tried three different smartphones , same problem.
I callled two times service and they let me reinstall firmware for drone and RC and reset the Flyapp without any result.

Sincerly
2023-1-30
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

I also had a problem with the drone after a few days of use, I spent almost 1 month performing several tests!
In my case, the drone lost signal if it hovered in the air for a few seconds, the situation was worse if I was recording a video!
I sent the drone for repair at DJI BRASIL, the repair cost is 1/3 of the amount paid in the "Kit FLY MORE"
I really regret buying the Mini2!
2023-1-30
Use props
SilverArrow2020
lvl.2
Malaysia

I wondering...is there away to revert back to the older version firmware for DJI mini 2? or wait for next update patches?
2023-1-31
Use props
Zheng79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75036 ft
Germany

SilverArrow2020 Posted at 1-31 04:37
I wondering...is there away to revert back to the older version firmware for DJI mini 2? or wait for next update patches?

Hi ,
I tried downgrade with dji Assistant 2.
No option to downgrade drone or controller.
There is no official way to reset or downgrade i found.

Sincerly
2023-1-31
Use props
SilverArrow2020
lvl.2
Malaysia

I think our problem similar to this topic: https://forum.dji.com/thread-282752-1-1.html
2023-2-2
Use props
Rob JW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71083 ft
Australia

I am having a similar issue. Every 60 seconds or so, it says there is no connection to the RC. Then comes back then drops out continually. I have also just recently upgraded to the latest software and firmware.
2023-2-9
Use props
SilverArrow2020
lvl.2
Malaysia

This might be our answer:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=3#pid2979123
2023-2-21
Use props
SilverArrow2020
lvl.2
Malaysia

Latest update on  my drone status - i have send my drone for warranty, and problem resolved.
2023-3-25
Use props
SilverArrow2020
lvl.2
Malaysia

birdcatcher Posted at 3-25 15:14
i have an issue with my second brand new mini 2.... I can not activate it .... error code 1112... contact dji support ..... ???????? I purchased it legally from an retailer ....???????

I think you in the wrong topic. You should post in this link below:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-218645-1-1.html

Since you just bought and under warranty, better send back to claim.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

birdcatcher Posted at 3-25 15:14
i have an issue with my second brand new mini 2.... I can not activate it .... error code 1112... contact dji support ..... ???????? I purchased it legally from an retailer ....???????

Hi, birdcatcher. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We want to help you verify the reason for such an error. We have sent you a PM to gather some details. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

Having read various threads re connection problems after updating firmware/software/flysafe, whatever. If it might be a problem due to overheating of the 5.8ghz components I have taken steps to make sure that the 2 Mini 2s that I own are kept cool during updating by either having a fan blowing cool air over them or sticking them in the fridge. I don't see any downside to this.
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_CGAkuorq1WDV
New

Sri Lanka

I was able to fly mini2 over 4 kms before the update. Now with the last update only few meters. What have you done DJI? Please help to get this fixed.

2023-7-23
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_CGAkuorq1WDV Posted at 7-23 06:29
I was able to fly mini2 over 4 kms before the update. Now with the last update only few meters. What have you done DJI? Please help to get this fixed.

See my previous post 13#
2023-7-24
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

RCN1 have firmware updates?
2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_yrYVi9m0mMVq
New

Australia

This is a problem caused by the update.  Even if the warranty period has expired, DJI should solve this problem.  This is not a user error.  I'm having the same problem.  My drone's warranty has expired.  I had no problems until this update came.  It's not fair to damage the drone with the update you released and then not fix the problem just because the warranty has expired.  If you are going to do this, then do not release updates for devices whose warranty has expired.
3-16 20:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_yrYVi9m0mMVq Posted at 3-16 20:18
This is a problem caused by the update.  Even if the warranty period has expired, DJI should solve this problem.  This is not a user error.  I'm having the same problem.  My drone's warranty has expired.  I had no problems until this update came.  It's not fair to damage the drone with the update you released and then not fix the problem just because the warranty has expired.  If you are going to do this, then do not release updates for devices whose warranty has expired.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Please confirm what specific drone are you using at the moment. Please provide us a screenshot showing the error message on the app on your end so we can check it further. Lastly, has the unit experienced a hard landing before? You may connect your aircraft and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software which can be downloaded to your PC (refer to the link below) please update/refresh the firmware and then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-17 01:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules