DJI RS2 stop remote LUMIX GH5S after 30 min
315 0 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xima
New
Albania

Hi there , i have a problem while i use DJI RONIN RS2 Pro with my Lumix GH5S , i have ronin and gh5s update with the latest version .
I connect my Ronin with GH5S with type c 300mm cable on Ronin RSS port and GH5s control port . i Connect GH5S with HDMI cable to my Feelworld monitor .
When i control GH5S with ronin app ( shutter , aperture , iso ) it works about 25-30 minutes and then stop recording , stop control the camera , and i need to turn of the camera and turn it on again if i want to controll it again.
I tested with other monitor , and is the same thing.
I tested GH5S with type C to my PC , with Lumix Teather app , and with HDMI to my Monitor Feelworld , and it works perfectly , dont stop work if i rec 6 hours with no any issure.

i have did another test : If i connect the ronin with gh5s with control cable , but without the hdmi cable to monitor , it works perfectly without any problem and dont stop recording .

Can you check please for any solution becouse i need to work in same time HDMI port, and control port of RONIN and GH5S control port.

hope for any solution to fix it.
Thank you .
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules