STILL WAITING ON RESPONSE... VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
1427 5 2015-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marshalloyd007
lvl.1

United States

• July 01, 2015 11:09
    "
    REQUEST #161352 UNIT CHECKED INTO QUEUE
    Dear Marshall Loyd,
    We have checked your unit into Zendesk, our customer support database.
    Congratulations! This is the first step in the repair process once we received your product. Next, your unit will be documented in our Repair Software, which the repair technicians use to track their work. Once that process is done, your product will be placed in line with other repairs, and continually move up until a repair technician services it at a work bench.
    We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support of the DJI Product Line.
    DJI Service Center North America"

That was on July 01, 2015.   49 days later and still no word or update on my Inspire.   All attempts for contact on the Zendesk have been ignored.  

All I'm asking for is an update.  49 days is way to long to have to wait for it to be repaired.

2015-8-18
Use props
Skytrader
lvl.1

United States

Mine was received on the 22nd and still nothing 9 weeks later I know what are they doing there?

I have asked for a manager and gotten nothing

NOT HAPPY
2015-8-18
Use props
marshalloyd007
lvl.1

United States

When you try to call the 818-235-0789 number to get some help, it says they have a "high volume of calls" and to call back later.  Then it hangs up...
2015-8-18
Use props
arkadiusz
lvl.1

Poland

marshalloyd007 Posted at 2015-8-19 01:00
When you try to call the 818-235-0789 number to get some help, it says they have a "high volume of c ...

In Europe CS is the same . You just have to wait. I am waiting for invoice more than 2 weeks. Just for thr invoice. They told me rpr will take 15-20 working days. Now is 30 . And it is just beginning. I am flying to Norway without P3... Clients almost killed me when I wrote to them that my drone is in Germany service. But what can I do? Sue DJI? No... Just do not want to buy anything because of the service.
2015-8-18
Use props
damian191
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4115955 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Im waiting 3 months for repair my Inspire 1....
2015-8-19
Use props
marshalloyd007
lvl.1

United States

"Dear Marshall Loyd,

Thank you for your inquiry as to the status of your RMA.

Unless you have received an email from DJI about your repair, there is no update available. The estimated time for normal RMAs to be processed at our facility is 8 weeks from the date your product was checked in. You will be emailed at several key points of repair, and we'd like to remind you of when that will happen:"

"When your RMA is unpacked and checked into our ticket system If your RMA has been reviewed and will be a charged repair (ie: not under warranty - you will receive an invoice with this update).  When your RMA has been repaired, flight tested, and packaged to be picked up by a carrier with a tracking number provided (you will receive a list of repairs done and parts replaced with this update). We sincerely apologize for the delays with your RMA.

We are in the process of an extensive corporate relocation, which has delayed our RMA processing time. We are expanding our support operation to keep up with our growing client base. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

"We hope to have your product back soon and thank you for your support of DJI.

DJI Customer Service North America"

I'm already at 7 1/2 weeks!  I'm glad I have a backup drone I've been using for my business.

"We are in the process of an extensive corporate relocation, which has delayed our RMA processing time. We are expanding our support operation to keep up with our growing client base. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you."

fail

fail
2015-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules