Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propeller guards don't fit
849 5 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timka4219
lvl.2
Flight distance : 278514 ft
United States

I have tried to attach Mini 2 prop guards to my Mini SE. I was advised that they would fit by DJI support. 3 of the four clips are okay but one will not quite click. Any suggestions welcome.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we have a picture so that we can help you better?
2023-1-25
Use props
timka4219
lvl.2
Flight distance : 278514 ft
United States

I don't think a picture would help. However, I did just manage to click all four of the locks onto the arms. The rear ones on both sides are very difficult to click, almost as if the arm is too big for the lock. But thanks for your offer to help.
2023-1-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to squeeze it like you are angry at it for not going on easily.  
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

timka4219 Posted at 1-26 08:08
I don't think a picture would help. However, I did just manage to click all four of the locks onto the arms. The rear ones on both sides are very difficult to click, almost as if the arm is too big for the lock. But thanks for your offer to help.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experienced before. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-15
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules