streaming software
506 2 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Southern Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210443 ft
United States

Hello.  I searched the forums and could not finding a streaming answer.  I saw a post about streaming to a TV from goggles but no answer.  

I have the DJI FPV, Avata, Mini3 Pro, Mini 2, Mavic 3 Cine, Agras T10 and T40.  My goal is to have an all encompassing drone enterprise.  I have flown for 10 years or more with drones.  I started out recreational, moved to 107, and this past year after well over a year of work I was awarded the ability to apply chemicals commercially with large drones.  I have and are spending my winter training other pilots for my spring lanch.  

With all that said I want to be able to stream from more drones than I can now.  My mini 3 has the rc controller so it does not have that ability  I am able to use my mini 2 controller to stream from it, and my mavic 3 can stream.  However, I would like to stream from all drones, especially the FPV drones.  The area I'm in I would like to launch every morning and fly various parts of my area narrating what we'll be doing for that day / week along with any events or news in the area.  I understand some software is not endorsed by DJI, so if theres anything that needs to be said privately my email is jonathan@southerndroneops.com   

Does anyone know of any options I can stream with?  Devices i'll always have with me are: ipad mini 6, ipad pro 12.9 2020, iphone 14 pro max, samsung galaby book go LTE, and a macbook pro.  Thank you for any help you can provide.  

2023-1-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have no idea but i have to believe since you see hardly anyone doing this, means it's not easy to do.  if i were to do this, i would start with my focus on youtube and go from there.  seems the hobbies that have the most streaming success have done so using that platform.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Southern Drone. Thank you for reaching out. DJI FPV and DJI Avata currently do not support live streaming. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to our related team for attention. Alternatively, we hope that you can get recommendations from your DJI Co-Pilots for possible workarounds. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules