831 9 2023-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

My Plan is going to end in February 7th and i would like to buy another year, is this possible?
2023-1-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Yes, if you otiginally bought the one year plan. They will send a reminder to your e-mail.
2023-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-25 15:08
Yes, if you otiginally bought the one year plan. They will send a reminder to your e-mail.

Thanks mate, do you know how many days before expiry that they send the reminder or can I just buy it and activate it.
2023-1-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Suren Posted at 1-25 15:12
Thanks mate, do you know how many days before expiry that they send the reminder or can I just buy it and activate it.

Mine was sent eight days before. Smooth transaction as always.
2023-1-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

you will not be buying another year of the same product but instead you will be buying something called care refresh+.  since it's a different product with different requirements, you can go ahead and buy it now if you wish as long as you meet the requirements like having at least 1 replacement left on your care refresh:

for the mavic 3 non-cine:  https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-dji-mavic-3

so, not sure of website in your country nz but it should be similar.  enter your s/n to get started; then enter your details to begin checkout.  not sure why you can't do it now since it "extends" your current contract by 365 days and it's the same price now or later so i'm not sure that you need to wait until receiving that reminder email from dji.  
2023-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-25 15:29
Mine was sent eight days before. Smooth transaction as always.

Thanks, I will look out for the email
2023-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 1-25 18:16
you will not be buying another year of the same product but instead you will be buying something called care refresh+.  since it's a different product with different requirements, you can go ahead and buy it now if you wish as long as you meet the requirements like having at least 1 replacement left on your care refresh:

for the mavic 3 non-cine:  https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-dji-mavic-3

Unfortunately for me that link says not available in our country.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Suren. If you wish to purchase the DJI Care Refresh + plan, you may do so from the DJI website.
Just a head start, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. Also, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorized channels, and its benefits are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
For additional information, please check our direct message to you. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 1-25 23:09
Hi, Suren. If you wish to purchase the DJI Care Refresh + plan, you may do so from the DJI website.
Just a head start, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. Also, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorized channels, and its benefits are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
For additional information, please check our direct message to you. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thank You Tony
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Glad to be of help! Take care.
2023-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules