I bound my Avata and now my FPV drone has been bumped off my prof...
348 3 2023-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trypll D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164800 ft
United States

So when I only had the DJI FPV drone it was bound to my account and showed up under my profile. However I have also acquired the Avata FPV dtone, and when I bound it to my profile if apparently bumped The FPV drone off, and I cannot rebind it for some resson. So instead of showing both FPV drones on my account it only shows my Avata. I would like both drones to be represented on my profile
2023-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's only showing a Mavic Air 2 at the moment against your profile.   Are you sure you're using the same account as the one registered to the other drones.  
2023-1-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

are you talking about your forum profile or the "profile" on goggles/remote?
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are referring to your Forum profile account? Can you please confirm if you purchase both DJI FPV and DJI Avata brand-new and activate it during the first setup? Please note that the drone icons that were visible on your profile are the products that you activated using your DJI account that was also used for the DJI Forum login. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules