Device not activated.. not under settings
7090 15 2023-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NiZZioN
lvl.1
Austria

Hello, under settings on my profile activation is declated as 0 days and also under ''Activated'' it says: N/A
I can't tap the ''Go Fly'' button and the camera isn't visible for me either..

here are some pictures:

Settings

Settings

Connecting to drone on startup

Connecting to drone on startup

Can someone update me on steps I can take to activate both?? I followed all instructions and it still didn't bind/activate properly..
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reset the DJI RC? If you managed to fly the unit before, please make sure to connect to a network and synchronize the flight records to avoid loss. After resetting, kindly please connect your DJI RC and your DJI Mini 3 Pro via DJI Assistant 2 software then update/refresh the firmware for both devices. Connect both devices and run the DJI Fly app and check if you will now have the activation prompt message. If the issue persists, please provide us a short screen recording showing the issue for us to check it on our end. You may download the software on the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-1-26
Use props
NiZZioN
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-26 19:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reset the DJI RC? If you managed to fly the unit before, please make sure to connect to a network and synchronize the flight records to avoid loss. After resetting, kindly please connect your DJI RC and your DJI Mini 3 Pro via DJI Assistant 2 software then update/refresh the firmware for both devices. Connect both devices and run the DJI Fly app and check if you will now have the activation prompt message. If the issue persists, please provide us a short screen recording showing the issue for us to check it on our end. You may download the software on the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series
I did. all those steps many times but I just did it again .. to no surprise it didn’t change anything .. my serial number has to be activated in the system to work .. something went wrong but I never had an “Activate” button .. pls help

Error codes are as follows:
> Remote controller not bound/still confirming binding status(Code: 16100089)
> Aircraft activation incomplete. If this issue persists, restart DJI Fly or aircraft and try again(Code: 16100016)

Here is a video of the issue: https://youtu.be/VIRi1lb09fk
2023-1-26
Use props
NiZZioN
lvl.1
Austria

Update: Talked to support and they said that I have to send the drone back to the reseller .. great ..
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NiZZioN Posted at 1-26 20:26
I did. all those steps many times but I just did it again .. to no surprise it didn’t change anything .. my serial number has to be activated in the system to work .. something went wrong but I never had an “Activate” button .. pls help

Error codes are as follows:

Thank you for your response. Before sending it back to the reseller, kindly please try to bind first your remote controller to your aircraft then check if the issue persists.

To bind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is Profile > Device Management > Value0added service> Bind New Device. Follow the prompt message then check if there is any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-27
Use props
mikyan
lvl.1

United States

hello at the end of this topic friends I have the same problem?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mikyan Posted at 4-18 08:42
hello at the end of this topic friends I have the same problem?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you try the suggestions DJI Paladin said at #2? How about the result?
2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_ZW02KdwZ9HTY
New
Flight distance : 7106 ft
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 23:31
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you try the suggestions DJI Paladin said at #2? How about the result?

Is there any solution? Just bought the drone in my holiday and now it is not working..
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZW02KdwZ9HTY Posted at 5-14 02:29
Is there any solution? Just bought the drone in my holiday and now it is not working..

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try the method above?
2023-5-14
Use props
peter.crompton6
New

United Kingdom

Hi , I just followed all the above steps and now i get a new error message - Incompatible Gimball please contact DJI support , the drone is very hot and wont fly - its connectyed and beeps and flashes , but still state s in Account and Device meniu - Activated  N/A
2023-8-12
Use props
peter.crompton6
New

United Kingdom

peter.crompton6 Posted at 8-12 01:57
Hi , I just followed all the above steps and now i get a new error message - Incompatible Gimball please contact DJI support , the drone is very hot and wont fly - its connectyed and beeps and flashes , but still state s in Account and Device meniu - Activated  N/A

I spoke to support , its faulty , didnt even get to use it once. returning to Amazon UK.
Hotline Service
English: +44 2076603037
Monday - Sunday: 9:00 - 17:00 (UTC+1)
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

peter.crompton6 Posted at 8-12 02:26
I spoke to support , its faulty , didnt even get to use it once. returning to Amazon UK.
Hotline Service
English: +44 2076603037

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If the error message appears on the new aircraft, we will recommend you calibrate the IMU and gimbal. If the issue still persists after that, you are advised to send it back.
Seeing that you have returned to the Amazone UK, we will try our best to help you if you have any questions later.
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_w5kUrNiFRdqc
New

Poland

Witam .. mam nowego drona dji mini 4 pro dziś odbyłem pierwszy lot w prawdzie w godzinach wieczornych ale chyba nie ma to znaczenia bo w żadnym trybie lotu czy to C czy N czy S to w żadnym z tych trybów po zaznaczeniu omijania przeszkód na ekranie kontrolera RC jest czerwona ikona z czujnikami i napisem o braku czujników ..
Przesyłam zdjęcie ... czy jest to wada fabryczna i odsyłać produkt na gwarancję ?
Czy gdzieś w ustawieniach trzeba to ustawić ?
Dodam że w ustawieniach na kontrolerze RC mam ustawione na Bypass.  

W poprzednim dronie mini 3 pro nie było z tym problemu
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_w5kUrNiFRdqc Posted at 9-30 11:40
Witam .. mam nowego drona dji mini 4 pro dziś odbyłem pierwszy lot w prawdzie w godzinach wieczornych ale chyba nie ma to znaczenia bo w żadnym trybie lotu czy to C czy N czy S to w żadnym z tych trybów po zaznaczeniu omijania przeszkód na ekranie kontrolera RC jest czerwona ikona z czujnikami i napisem o braku czujników ..
Przesyłam zdjęcie ... czy jest to wada fabryczna i odsyłać produkt na gwarancję ?
Czy gdzieś w ustawieniach trzeba to ustawić ?

Hello there, could you please upload the picture here so we can check the details of the issue you referred to? Look forward to your reply.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_q7RUbAHuamTr
New

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 9-30 19:49
Hello there, could you please upload the picture here so we can check the details of the issue you referred to? Look forward to your reply.

2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am deeply sorry for the delay. The reply does not seem to go through, could you please reply to us again? Thank you.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules