noise in plastic handle
489 9 2023-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cy leong
lvl.1

France

Hello all,
I have been filming with the osmo mobile 6, for about 4 hours now, and all at once the handle starts making noise.
It's impossible to use now, because I am filming the recording of an album with very sensitive microphones, so I have to be perfectly silent while filming.
It is not the motor, it is in the plastic handle, when I tilt it left or right it makes cracking noises.
It's like the metal selfie stick got loose inside the handle or something.
Who should I contact for warranty?
Does anyone else has this problem also ?

Thank you.
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, cy leong. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a video of the operation for further checking? Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-27
Use props
cy leong
lvl.1

France

Hi Gamora,
I tried to upload a video in .mov and in MP4 but both times i got this message :
"Sorry, we currently only support JPEG|GIF|JPG|PNG files, please choose the right format and upload again."
i don't seem to be able to upload a video.
Maybe you can download it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KxNIfYIYGXzmEnlaLh_JoBed8IQvMvFn/view?usp=sharing
otherwise, let me know how i can send you a video.
Thanks for following up.

Cy.
2023-1-28
Use props
cy leong
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi Gamora,
Did you find my reply from 28 jan?
Could you watch the movie I linked?
How should I proceed now?

Thank you! Cy
2023-2-2
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
United States

cy leong Posted at 2-2 11:13
Hi Gamora,
Did you find my reply from 28 jan?
Could you watch the movie I linked?

Hello, can you make video public, I would like to see the video and thank you very much
2023-2-2
Use props
cy leong
lvl.1

Belgium

Vendex Posted at 2-2 11:29
Hello, can you make video public, I would like to see the video and thank you very much

Hi, video is set so everyone that has h the link can see it.
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

cy leong Posted at 1-28 02:46
Hi Gamora,
I tried to upload a video in .mov and in MP4 but both times i got this message :
"Sorry, we currently only support JPEG|GIF|JPG|PNG files, please choose the right format and upload again."

Hi, Cy. Thank you for the link. May we ask what mobile phone is connected to the DJI Osmo Mobile 6?
2023-2-4
Use props
cy leong
lvl.1

France

Hi Gamora, it is an iPhone SE2020.
2023-2-4
Use props
cy leong
lvl.1

France

It weighs just 190 grams.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

cy leong Posted at 2-4 15:04
Hi Gamora, it is an iPhone SE2020.

Hi, Cy. Thank you for the quick reply. Upon checking with our relevant team, these noises are normal as you are manually adjusting the pan axis to the limit position, there will be a sound when moving the gimbal.

It is recommended not to move the pan axis to the limit position and try again. If the sound is still present when moving the gimbal in the initial state, you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your kind understanding or support.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules