2611 10 2023-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans79de650c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57841 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have a DJI Mini Pro 3 with the rc remote with built in screen.  How do i view the screen record files as a list to either veiw or delete. I was positive there used to be an explore button on this screen?
IMG_4241.JPG
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The screenshot and screen recording functions are only available after installing a microSD card. When the microSD card is not installed, a prompt will appear stating “Install microSD card". Please refer to the information below.

Screen recording resolution: 540P (960x540); Screenshot resolution: 1080P (1920x1080);
Screenshots are stored at DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots
Screen recording footage is stored at DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Movies.
2023-1-27
Use props
fans79de650c
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for the reply. I do have a Micro SD installed in the remote. I have some screen recording on there. I also have some maps on there.  What happened was I cleared the notifications on the screen (dont know why I did that, just seeing what happens I guess) & now I cannot find a way to view these files on the SD card with the remote.   I think its a bug.
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans79de650c Posted at 1-27 20:13
Thanks for the reply. I do have a Micro SD installed in the remote. I have some screen recording on there. I also have some maps on there.  What happened was I cleared the notifications on the screen (dont know why I did that, just seeing what happens I guess) & now I cannot find a way to view these files on the SD card with the remote.   I think its a bug.

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware then check if the issue persists? Please don't forget to click "reply" for us to be notified when you respond. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans79de650c Posted at 1-27 20:13
Thanks for the reply. I do have a Micro SD installed in the remote. I have some screen recording on there. I also have some maps on there.  What happened was I cleared the notifications on the screen (dont know why I did that, just seeing what happens I guess) & now I cannot find a way to view these files on the SD card with the remote.   I think its a bug.

From the home screen tap  Album, then on the top line where it says aircraft album,  to the right tap the arrow.    You should get a list of folders which will include the media on the SD card including screen recordings etc.

Alternatively.  take out the SD card format at it and reinsert it and you should get the notification back.  EDIT you can also format it under storage.
2023-2-23
Use props
fans79de650c
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 02:43
Hi there, sorry for the late response. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware then check if the issue persists? Please don't forget to click "reply" for us to be notified when you respond. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

No idea what your on about. Im using the dji remote RC that was bundled with the mini pro 3. All software/firmware is up to date.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans79de650c Posted at 2-23 15:13
No idea what your on about. Im using the dji remote RC that was bundled with the mini pro 3. All software/firmware is up to date.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please refer to the suggestion of DAFlys on post #5. You may also try to reformat the SD card using your computer and then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
LawrenceF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68822 ft
United States

I had the same issue as the OP and refreshing the firmware seemed to fix it.   You should really remove that little X icon in the top right corner of the notification screen that removes them since - ???? - there's no easy way to turn them back on.
2023-5-16
Use props
gopher1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1253 ft
United Kingdom

hi there i havethis how i do refresh the firmware please
2023-7-29
Use props
Tim Peterson5
lvl.2

United States

My new dji rc pro controller  has a mini screen display on my dji home page,how to remove? Very annoying, three part pic of a heart and two other symbols  that do nothing when pressed
3-4 19:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tim Peterson5 Posted at 3-4 19:56
My new dji rc pro controller  has a mini screen display on my dji home page,how to remove? Very annoying, three part pic of a heart and two other symbols  that do nothing when pressed

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing on your screen? Thank you.
3-4 21:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules