Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jigbobby
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,
I'd like to purchase a nice used Inspire 2, but I'm a little unsure of what to ask the owner for.

1) should I ask for, and check , a serial number? I've read people in these forums say you must, and others saying it only verifies an activation date.

2) I purchased a Mini 3 Pro and returned it. Later on DJI contacted me and asked me to relinquish ownership of the drone via unbinding to my account, so that the new owner can bind to their account. Could this be a problem with buying a used Inspire 2 and if so can it be resolved if the previous owner can't be found? (maybe the seller is flipping it??)
Thanks
Scott
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. You may provide us with the serial number of the aircraft via pm and we can provide you the activation date that is showing on our end. In addition, the binding/unbinding is only applicable for the consumer drones that use a DJI Fly app, since the Inspire 2 is using the DJI Go 4 app, it is not supported. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-1-27
Use props
jigbobby
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357073 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 19:11
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. You may provide us with the serial number of the aircraft via pm and we can provide you the activation date that is showing on our end. In addition, the binding/unbinding is only applicable for the consumer drones that use a DJI Fly app, since the Inspire 2 is using the DJI Go 4 app, it is not supported. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Thank you Paladin, great info.
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jigbobby Posted at 1-27 20:00
Thank you Paladin, great info.

You are most welcome. Thank you for your valued support! Have a nice day ahead.
2023-1-29
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have one I can sell.
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now