Inconsistent Camera Settings Between Modes?
426 1 2023-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamsavi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3850846 ft
Australia

So I've been recently testing the DJI Fly/Mini 3 Pro combo (coming from the DJI Go Apps).
Not sure if I'm missing something setting wise, but switching between shooting modes is really inconeviently annoying flying this platform, as the camera settings do not globally carry across the modes.

Eg. Setting correct exposure in Photo Single Shot, then switching to Video, does not keep the recently set camera settings and then changing back, vice versa. So more often then not you're having to do major exposure corrections between every mode switch. *Happens not only switching between Stills and Video, but within each Still and Video modes, eg. Single Shot Photo settings, differ from 48mp Photo settings, differ from AEB settings, etc.

I know you're likely to be making adjustments per mode anyway, but switching to each individual mode for it to have potential camera settings from a previous shoot that had totally different lighting conditions which makes my screen to go completely black or white from being totally under/over exposed, is not the greatest experience.

If there's a setting please lmk, otherwise I guess this is just a feature request.

Also while I'm at it, a bracketed 48mp mode and 48mp pano mode would be great too
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, iamsavi. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that this is normal, you need to set the camera parameters under different modes. Then when you switch back, it will keep the preset one. We know that this is an inconvenience so I will take it as a suggestion of yours as well as the suggestion for panorama and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support.
2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules