Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
how to download dji goggles the last flight before crashing
3326 5 2023-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Ferrari
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366522 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Does anyone know if I can somehow download the last flight before my avata crashed? It lets me see but I can't download it since it's not on the sd card
2023-1-28
Use props
ars.fabula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706234 ft
Switzerland

Connect your goggles with DJY Fly via your smartphone and go to profile > more. You can sync all your flights
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened on the unit. The footage can only be viewed in the DJI Goggles 2 but cannot be exported or downloaded. You may go to DJI Goggles 2 Settings > Safety > Camera view before loss. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-28
Use props
BudWalker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you want to retrieve the log files from the goggles try this
https://fpvdronepilots.com/threads/dat-available.4225/#post-35016
2023-1-29
Use props
Mike Ferrari
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366522 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-28 22:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened on the unit. The footage can only be viewed in the DJI Goggles 2 but cannot be exported or downloaded. You may go to DJI Goggles 2 Settings > Safety > Camera view before loss. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your answer, it is exactly what I needed to do, a pity that it cannot be done
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mike Ferrari Posted at 1-29 08:16
Thank you for your answer, it is exactly what I needed to do, a pity that it cannot be done

You are most welcome. Since the unit crashed, you may consider sending it in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules