DJI Mavic 3 Classic Missing Part (Error Code: 1610001A)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wanderwithsky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 910994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey,

I am getting "Missing Part" Error on DJI Mavic 3 Classic with (Error Code: 1610001A)

This happened once before and got self resolved before, but this time again it's coming.

I am from India and there is no DJI service center here, also this seems to be an software issue at best.

Please advice...

Thanks!

Screenshot Error

Screenshot Error
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-1-29
Use props
wanderwithsky
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hey,

Now the missing part error is gone, and only sensor error is coming. please recommend?
Unfirtunately there is no service center in India.
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

wanderwithsky Posted at 1-30 02:00
Hey,

Now the missing part error is gone, and only sensor error is coming. please recommend?

Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience this issue? If yes, you may send your unit for repair once you get back to the US. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Please hit the "reply" button so we can be notified when you respond. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-24
Use props
wanderwithsky
lvl.1
  • >>>
India

Hey,

Update on this issue, I left the drone in the sun for 2 hours wondering if it was some moisture in the sensor issue. And then it took off.

Then when boarding and trying taking off at 4200m and the issue came back, then left it in the room for a day with heat on and then it takes off again.  

I think this is some moisture issue, not sure. Can’t return to US anytime soon but hopeful about the hack working everytime until I do!
2023-2-26
Use props
iFlylikeafridge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

@wanderwithsky: You can send the drone directly to China from India, via international shipping. I live in an area without DJI Store/Service also and I did that when I needed it 2 years ago. It just takes a few days more but you can still do it.
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules