dji avata recording aircraft view failed
1711 1 2023-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rayjerseyboy
lvl.1

United States

Have the Avanta and things were going fine. The other day I tried to record and now get the following message:

dji avata recording aircraft view failed

I took the sd card out and put in my computer and it is fine. I removed files just to make sure there was space. I have also tried a different sd card.

Can someone tell me how to get around this or if I need to send in for repair?

Thank you.

2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, rayjerseyboy. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Do you still see the camera view in the goggles or does it turn black? Please try the following steps:
1. Please back up the files and then format the SD Cards (change to a compatible SD card if there is one). Please check recommended SD Cards on this link: (https://www.dji.com/avata/specs) Also, try to switch the Internal Storage and have a try.
2. Please make sure that the firmware versions are updated. Please see the image below for the updated firmware versions.3. Restart the drone and have a try.
4. The DJI Avata can shoot videos from both the drone and the goggles, there is a switch under Settings>Camera>Advanced camera settings>Both/Goggles/Aircraft. Please try to shoot either only from the goggles or from the drone only then try if the issue still persists.

If the issue persists please provide a video of the operation showing the issue, the firmware version of each device, and the SD card configuration if there is one, for further checking. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

1.jpg
2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules