Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video not working on phone (pixel 6)
738 4 2023-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jurasik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169478 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all.
I'm having a few issues with the M3P at the moment. I got an `RC Disconnect' message the other day when trying a night flight the other day.

Today at a completely different location I had a really bad issue with the video feed just not working. I could control the drone, but I just could not see any video feed. It was stuck on a still of the pretakeoff image. When I looked at the logs, it was littered with `downlink data lost for nnn seconds'. The sensors log seems to indicate that they were working fine.

I tried three flights (switching off between flights) & had the same issues.
I took the drone home & tried it from the back garden. It worked fine.

Has anyone had similar issues?

BTW, the controller is a RC-N1 with a google pixel 6, both fully updated.
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. You may connect your DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft and your RC via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. Connect both of them then have a test flight in a different location wherein it has a strong GPS signal away from any possible interference then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-29
Use props
Jurasik
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I've checked both the drone & the controller - both were fully updated. I've refreshed both devices firmware. I will go to the location where I had the original issue later in the week to see if the issue remains.
2023-1-30
Use props
Jurasik
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi. I took the drone back to the same location where the issue was last time. I checked the phone signal & wifi signals in the area just to make sure it was not at a level where there was RF interference.
I then set the drone up & did pre-flight checks. No issues. I then took off & did a few test videos. It worked flawlessly. I landed & took off again to make sure. It worked flawlessly again. I do not know why the drone behaved the way it did before, but it seems to be working fine now.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jurasik Posted at 2-5 09:07
Hi. I took the drone back to the same location where the issue was last time. I checked the phone signal & wifi signals in the area just to make sure it was not at a level where there was RF interference.
I then set the drone up & did pre-flight checks. No issues. I then took off & did a few test videos. It worked flawlessly. I landed & took off again to make sure. It worked flawlessly again. I do not know why the drone behaved the way it did before, but it seems to be working fine now.

Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and happy flying always!
2023-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules