Problem with imagestabilisation/Artefacts
336 4 2023-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkisit
lvl.1

Germany

Hi I have a problem with my action 2, if I film while walking or for example while hiking, the video turns out awful. Is it most likely a hardware problem, software problem or am i using the wrong settings? I recorded in 4k 25 fps, rocksteady on.
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, tkisit. Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we ask for a short video showing the issue for confirmation? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-29
Use props
tkisit
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 21:39
Hi, tkisit. Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we ask for a short video showing the issue for confirmation? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

How can I upload a video? The forum allows only 1000kb which is far to low for 4k.
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tkisit Posted at 1-30 04:03
How can I upload a video? The forum allows only 1000kb which is far to low for 4k.

You may upload the video here. Please let us know when it's successfully uploaded. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-1-31
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

In low light conditions, all electronic image stabilisation systems (EIS) can struggle because they need a relatively high shutter speed to function correctly.  Maybe there's not enough light when you were shooting.  You can change the shutter speed manually to at least 1/150 to help avoid this problem when necessary, although this is likely to result in increased image noise.  Even heavily overcast days can cause problems, apart from low light in indoor settings.
2023-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules