273 4 2023-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ejwjohn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177408 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

Hoping someone can help, i have not been out for a while over the winter, but loaded up the Mini with the latest Formware and also made sure the RC was up to date.

Now i cannot pair the Rc and the Mini, the RC appears to work OK with the Mavic 3 but not the mini.... any suggestions please?

Thanks

JohnW
2023-1-30
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Update on this issue.

When i turn on the Mavic 3 mini the status light are blinking red green yellow which according to the documention it is performing it’s self diagnostics, then after a short while it switches to a fast blink which looks like a lid of colours…..

IS this an indication of something sinister?????

Thx

JohnW
2023-1-30
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

OK,

Panic Over……….

Not sure when this was changed BUT….the DJI RC now lists the Mavic 3 Pro. A few further devices along on the screens… i am used to it being. The next to the Mavic 3 so i was attempting to pair with the Mavic 3 Mini…….. i should learn to pay more attention………..
2023-1-30
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Of course i mean the Mavic Mini3 Pro. …….. not the Mavic 3 Pro…..
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi. JohnW. Thank you for reaching out and giving us an update. Some customers are selecting Mini 3 instead of Mini 3 Pro when trying to link the Mini 3 Pro to RC and vice versa, just make sure you select the correct drone model moving forward. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always!
2023-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules