Gimbal motor overload
1058 1 2023-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canton75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22976 ft

Netherlands

I have a dji phantom 4 pro v2 and since yesterday I got the message Gimbal motor overload,while flying so no crash nothing like that just some wind
and since then the gimbal does not work, only taking pictures and recording.
but the cause can be in various ways, including what needs to be made and how expensive it will be.
i have upload a video of this
HELP HELP PLEASE

https://youtu.be/oIhnWa6e21c
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the unpleasant experience. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If this occurs in Sport mode only, please note that the aircraft’s attitude angle of inclination is larger than in other modes. When the stick is pushed to an extent that the aircraft movement angle exceeds the adjustment limit of the gimbal, it might cause the gimbal motor to overload. This is normal. Please push the stick more gently.
2. If this occurs in non-sport modes, kindly proceed with the following:
a.) Please check whether an additional accessory (such as a filter) is mounted on the gimbal and camera. If there's one, remove it, attach the original lens and try again. If there's none, please skip this step.
b.) Perform a Gimbal Calibration. Go to Settings>Gimbal Settings>Gimbal Auto Calibration.

c.) If this issue persists after calibration, please connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. You may install the software from this link.
Kindly keep us updated. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules