1668 4 2023-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_JOEY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4432 ft
India

Hi,
I recently purchased a DJI M3 PRO with RC remote.
Last night while firmware update, aircraft battery died, and since then, I am not able to pair the Aircraft to RC.
Steps I tried:
1) Updated to latest firmware using Dji Assistant 2 (consumer) on both AC, RC and all batteries. but did not work.
AC firmware: v01.00.450
RC firmware: v01.02.300

2) Tried to pair AC to RC, but Pair button is not working. Every time I get error prompt: "Ensure the Aircraft is powered on and in pairing mode" (although I have done both)
Pair button is not clickable on the RC.

Please help!! Anything.
2023-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to refresh the AC firmware with the DJI Assistant?
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI_JOEY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4432 ft
India

Yes I have already did refresh the AC and RC firmware.
When I try to connect to any other AC other than DJI M3 Pro, it prompts for a firmware update, but it gives error "firmware update timed out, check device connection" (even after the RC is connected to WiFi).
I have tried both with Router WiFi and Hotspot connection.

When I tap on Pair button, nothing happens. Tapping on pair button IS NOT prompting 60 sec count down.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI_JOEY Posted at 1-31 08:23
Yes I have already did refresh the AC and RC firmware.
When I try to connect to any other AC other than DJI M3 Pro, it prompts for a firmware update, but it gives error "firmware update timed out, check device connection" (even after the RC is connected to WiFi).
I have tried both with Router WiFi and Hotspot connection.

Hi there, sorry for your issue. Please back up the needed files on the DJI RC and sync the flight records to the cloud, then perform a factory reset: Swipe down from the top of the screen. Click the “Settings” icon on the top-right corner. Select “Settings” --> “System” --> “Reset options” --> “Erase all data (factory reset)”.
After that, please try to refresh the firmware for the DJI RC via DJI Assistant 2.
If the linking can still not be initiated, you may consider sending it back for further service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-1-31
Use props
fansc6a814b6
New
Flight distance : 11401 ft
France

Hello,

Exactly the same issue, brand new drone and RC used 4 times . HAs anyone found a way to fix it? I have erased data 10 times, refreshed the firmware.....
2023-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules