Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 2-6 05:41
Guess all I can do is to hope for the best and fear for the worst.

Let us know how it works out.  I'll keep hoping for the best for you.
2023-2-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-6 14:12
Let us know how it works out.  I'll keep hoping for the best for you.

Thanks, I'll keep you up to date when I hear more news. The latest I have heard is that DJI has received my delivery, will now wait and see what they will say about the water-proof case.
2023-2-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 2-9 05:39
Thanks, I'll keep you up to date when I hear more news. The latest I have heard is that DJI has received my delivery, will now wait and see what they will say about the water-proof case.

Yeah, it is always a crap shoot when you send something in as to what the outcome will be.  I have had good and bad luck with them.  I sent a defective Mini in and got a refurb back that was worse than the original Mini.  Sent it back and again got a non-functioning refurb.  Third time they sent me a new replacement and all was well.  
2023-2-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-9 05:44
Yeah, it is always a crap shoot when you send something in as to what the outcome will be.  I have had good and bad luck with them.  I sent a defective Mini in and got a refurb back that was worse than the original Mini.  Sent it back and again got a non-functioning refurb.  Third time they sent me a new replacement and all was well.

Yeah, there are always the humane and natural factors which can drastically affect the end result. I am a bit nervous about what they will say about the water-proof case, but I'll just have to wait for the report.
2023-2-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 2-9 06:45
Yeah, there are always the humane and natural factors which can drastically affect the end result. I am a bit nervous about what they will say about the water-proof case, but I'll just have to wait for the report.

Hopefully, it will be good news.  
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-9 05:44

Hi, DowntownRDB. May we have the related case number so that we can confirm this problem with the relevant team and see how we can do better in the future? Thanks in advance.
2023-2-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-10 05:51
Hi, DowntownRDB. May we have the related case number so that we can confirm this problem with the relevant team and see how we can do better in the future? Thanks in advance.

Natalia, this was 2 years back and although there were issues with first 2 replacements the third worked perfectly and continues to work perfectly.  Last two times I've dealt with DJI Support I've had quick service and replacement drone has been perfect.  So no need to follow up.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-10 10:28
Natalia, this was 2 years back and although there were issues with first 2 replacements the third worked perfectly and continues to work perfectly.  Last two times I've dealt with DJI Support I've had quick service and replacement drone has been perfect.  So no need to follow up.

Thanks for your update as well, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-11 18:26
Thanks for your update as well, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Will do and thanks for the follow up.  
2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules