How do I enable Horizonsteady without Goggles 2?
1761 4 2023-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kparden
lvl.1

United States

I've seen in youtube vidoes you can just switch between Rocksteady and Horizonsteady with the Goggles 2 interface, however I only have the Goggles V2 and it has no such option. Is there an app or something I can use with my phone to switch between these modes?
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If the option does not show, kindly ensure you are switched to Video mode. Go to Settings>Camera>EIS>HorizonSteady. Please note the DJI Avata does not support HorizonSteady in high frame rates like 100fps and 120fps. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-31
Use props
Kparden
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 23:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If the option does not show, kindly ensure you are switched to Video mode. Go to Settings>Camera>EIS>HorizonSteady. Please note the DJI Avata does not support HorizonSteady in high frame rates like 100fps and 120fps. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!

Thank you for the response, I don't have an EIS option in my camera settings on the Goggles V2
2023-2-1
Use props
Kparden
lvl.1

United States

Just wanted to post an edit here:

I found the EIS Options this morning, you HAVE to have the Drone set to "Record" mode as opposed to taking Still Photos. Only then will EIS pop up.
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kparden Posted at 2-1 06:14
Thank you for the response, I don't have an EIS option in my camera settings on the Goggles V2

Yes, you need to switch to Video mode if the option does not appear. Anyway, we are pleased to know that you managed to find the setting. Please reach us back here if you need further clarification. Happy flying!
2023-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules