Importing waypoint km to Pilot 2 fails
3031 6 2023-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulKofi
lvl.4
Mexico

I am importing a valid kml file to Pilot 2 in order to create a Waypoint task for Mavic 3 E. I get Task type error.

Any idea why this is so? Is my kml file not correctly formatted ?

JonucoWpt.zip

1.51 KB, Down times: 13

zipped kml file

2023-1-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

I can't find what is wrong with this file. The frame does not really correspond to what pilot2 usually accepts. Did FlightHUB2 make this thing?

I made you a backup Waypoint file as a replacement. The altitudes are AMSL (EGM96 that of the RC) and I used SRTM4 for the relief.  

Good luck

El Junoco.rar (12.38 KB, Down times: 11)
2023-1-31
Use props
PaulKofi
lvl.4
Mexico

LV_Forestry Posted at 1-31 23:01
I can't find what is wrong with this file. The frame does not really correspond to what pilot2 usually accepts. Did FlightHUB2 make this thing?

Thanks for the input,

but I got a solution from vendor support. If I create the kml as a line string and then import for Waypoint mission then all line string vertices will be taken as a waypoint....
2023-2-1
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

PaulKofi Posted at 2-1 05:28
Thanks for the input,

but I got a solution from vendor support. If I create the kml as a line string and then import for Waypoint mission then all line string vertices will be taken as a waypoint....

Yes, that's what I found strange.  All trajectories were declared as the sides of a polygon.  

Can you tell us what is your experience with FlightHub 2?  I hesitate to download the beta to try.
2023-2-1
Use props
PaulKofi
lvl.4
Mexico

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-1 05:33
Yes, that's what I found strange.  All trajectories were declared as the sides of a polygon.  

Can you tell us what is your experience with FlightHub 2?  I hesitate to download the beta to try.

Sorry but I am not using FlightHub2
2023-2-1
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

PaulKofi Posted at 2-1 05:51
Sorry but I am not using FlightHub2

I ask you this because the KML you provided has FlightHub2 tags.  What software did you generate them with?
2023-2-1
Use props
PaulKofi
lvl.4
Mexico

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-1 06:04
I ask you this because the KML you provided has FlightHub2 tags.  What software did you generate them with?

Ok,

I may have copied a few lines from a KML generated with Metashape Plan Mission tool
2023-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules